Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normie Music

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Im glad that im clean from normie music for the last 4 years or so.
Its lifefuel, never really liked most mainstream music excluding metal bands.
It started with one mlg montage video.
It had a really nice music in the background. It was the first ever trap song i tried. It was instrumental.

Before that i consumed edm music but it wasnt really my thing. I definitely wanted to hear something new but couldnt find shit.
So, listening blackwater rn and i can say that it has some mixing problems with its bass.
But it felt very good in my ears back then.
This song was from soundcloud.com and i made myself an account there to listen that song. Then i found some similar type trap shit. I consumed a lot of trap music, only the underground stuff tho. Not trying to flex with "i only listen underground music" but soundcloud had many great underground artists. Fast forward 2 years i found another genre. Witch House.
It was very late at night and i was doing my homework. Then i started to listen a song from sidewalks and skeletons. It was really nice. Drums felt kinda like trap but the atmosphere was totally different. I listened all his stuff in one night and i was so happy that i found the shit i wanted.
I liked trap music too but they always sound too "beat" y, dont know how to say it. Its kinda like incomplete.
And im still listening to dark rave and witch house to this day.
Last year i found an artist called heretheycome and his style felt really strange at first.
Very dark melodies, dark atmosphere, everything distorted heavily, heavy distorted hoover bass.
That might the only major change in my music taste when i look at it.
It is definitely a different type of sound even when its kinda witch house style
Im fine with new things, not a big fan of classic stuff from the witch house genre but they still mog every pop song tbh.

I'm sorry you got no reply

brutal noreplypill, not even post count halo could save op

tfu on normie music

It's almost not normie tbh

I've never been a fan of lyrical music. I like beats and instruments. I always listen to Lofi music or sometimes Classical.
Lofi specially is really really fun when you're treeking outside :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

its sad that this is also getting shit posts. @Yerberito :reeeeee:
wait wtf @ItsOver4cel
Cant even tell if you are Yerberito or over4cel

I was heavily into normie music ( HipHop ) in my teens but looking back at it it makes me cringe.
Thankfully I've moved passed that phase of trying hard to fit in.

A nice example of distortion tracks im listening rn

Iys really loud and distorted but it really makes it wonderful. It gives the emotion of the track.

I never liked normie music tbh

Some of the earliest music I remember listening to was Linkin Park and Gorillaz, meanwhile other blacks were listening to shit like Drake and Lil Wayne.

I got clowned for it a lot, and still do to this very day, jfl.

Normie music is usually cringe, won't listen to it

All normie songs sound similar tbh

tbh usually I just play through some video game and hear a few songs that are absolute bops and listen to them 20 times each until I get bored of them

eminem and similar rap artists are pretty cool and I like their music. im like too hyperactive to just sit down and listen to anything that isnt hype and adrenaline filled unless its by an artist I really like

mainstream music just keeps getting worse and worse, all i can do is shake my head to it

The song in the OP is pretty good, thanks @Blacktarpill. But then the track in post #17 sounds horrible imo... I had heard about Witch House music before but couldn't get into it and still can't, feels and sounds too grimy for lack of a better word. Still mogs every pop song out there though

The song in the OP is pretty good, thanks @Blacktarpill. But then the track in post #17 sounds horrible imo... I had heard about Witch House music before but couldn't get into it and still can't, feels and sounds too grimy for lack of a better word. Still mogs every pop song out there though
Not all witch house is like this, depressed040 has a very hard and distorted style tho. Im used to listening heavy distortion so it doesnt sound horrible to me, the distortion really gives the song a soul tbh