Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normie motivation shit

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Your skin isn’t paper Don’t cut it ✂️ Your face isn’t a mask Don’t hide it Your size isn’t a book Don’t judge it Your life isn’t a movie Don’t end it Hope this helped even one person out there

Your life is a play. It is both a tragedy and a comedy.

normies are cringe

You're an incel, be sure to tuck the noose on well.

confidence br0

Your skin isn’t paper Don’t cut it ✂ Your face isn’t a mask Don’t hide it Your size isn’t a book Don’t judge it Your life isn’t a movie Don’t end it Hope this helped even one person out there
I know you don't mean this but I still want to punch you thats how annoying these words are

8ec.gif

stars dont shine without darkness is pretty normie as well

I dont even understand what it means.I am not motivated at all.I dont want people seeing my face

Your size isn’t a book Don’t judge it
Oh, b-vut Blacktarpill, youre too tiny for me. And youre too polite and stuff. I love abusive cunt chads.

thanks bro, I was just about to rope until I saw that copypasta with the emojis and everything. Now I realize life's worth living

thanks bro, I was just about to rope until I saw that copypasta with the emojis and everything. Now I realize life's worth living
youre welcome bro dont forget taking a shower

your cock isn't black, don't approach white women

You are defective beast, don't think you are entitled to a happy life.

Sounds like a schoolyard chant from tee heeing future roasties

Listening to normie’s give advise is as useful as listening to a toilet flush.