Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normie Men/Betabux are 100% Controlled by Fear

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
These guys are pathetic. They make up the majority of the male population too. Watch their body language next time you're out on the high street. They look in pain. They are modern day sheep for women. You can just see how their lives have to move forward within a very narrow bandwidth of acceptable behaviour. Denial is strong amongst these types. They will laugh off any such accusation they are controlled, yet the one thing incels and normies have in common is they are living under a female-dominated society. You CANNOT be a "normal man" and be free in such a society, unless you are chad.

Normie males have a much longer list of copes than incels require. They will tell themselves they are validated because they have a GF/wife. And yet, here's a plain truth: she wouldn't love you if you weren't giving her a lifestyle she is currently enjoying. It's incredibly conditional. She's dating you for your resources. She doesn't love YOU. It's that her lifestyle is at a certain level that's acceptable. All the while, she's being further poisoned by society that tells her she could do better. Always better. Always. Always. She reads about this every single day. She becomes resentful. She learns of her friend who is now single and is having a great time. It's only a matter of time before the "relationship" (that never REALLY was) is terminated with the betabux beast of burden. We know this, everybody knows this. Most women initiate relationship break-ups and divorces. Happens all the time. It's common knowledge. That's what I mean when I say normie men/betabux are controlled 100% by fear. The implied threats all around them is what controls them.

Of course, there's layers and layers of bullshit piled on top of the truth. "No, she said she loves me everyday!". Words cost nothing. She knows society protects her and not him. She knows she has the upper hand. She knows society tells her on an hourly basis that she could do better. While he's paying the mortgage (or vast majority of it in the best case for the man), he's acceptable - for now. But even that might not be enough. He can still pay the mortgage after he's kicked out and Chad moves in. Happens all the time.

Just lol @ getting married as a sub8 male in 2018.

Well done! You and BlkPillPres provide some of the most insightful, hard-hitting, thought-provoking, and truthful commentary on this forum.

the fear of being an old lonely man wearing a flatcap, when in reality... betabux or not, they are worthless pieces of garbage, unwanted by everyone, especially their so-called 'wives', hehe

Still better than inceldom

Normies don't realize how much power they can have if they just harnessed the black pill en mass. Refusing to be cucked would force a paradigm shift.

"They will laugh off any such accusation they are controlled, yet the one thing incels and normies have in common is they are living under a female-dominated society."

Voltaire said "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

Beta cucks would never criticize women and make up copes. Chads can get away with beating the crap out of them because they don't cope.

Normies don't realize how much power they can have if they just harnessed the black pill en mass. Refusing to be cucked would force a paradigm shift.

Great post.

And when the relationship inevitably sours and they leave , the female will say "I love you, but I'm not in love with you". All blackpillers should know what this means. Translation - "you are not physically attractive to me in a way that makes my vagina tingle and your resources and emotional availability is not enough to compensate for your lack of a sex appeal."

These guys are pathetic. They make up the majority of the male population too. Watch their body language next time you're out on the high street. They look in pain. They are modern day sheep for women. You can just see how their lives have to move forward within a very narrow bandwidth of acceptable behaviour. Denial is strong amongst these types. They will laugh off any such accusation they are controlled, yet the one thing incels and normies have in common is they are living under a female-dominated society. You CANNOT be a "normal man" and be free in such a society, unless you are chad.

Normie males have a much longer list of copes than incels require. They will tell themselves they are validated because they have a GF/wife. And yet, here's a plain truth: she wouldn't love you if you weren't giving her a lifestyle she is currently enjoying. It's incredibly conditional. She's dating you for your resources. She doesn't love YOU. It's that her lifestyle is at a certain level that's acceptable. All the while, she's being further poisoned by society that tells her she could do better. Always better. Always. Always. She reads about this every single day. She becomes resentful. She learns of her friend who is now single and is having a great time. It's only a matter of time before the "relationship" (that never REALLY was) is terminated with the betabux beast of burden. We know this, everybody knows this. Most women initiate relationship break-ups and divorces. Happens all the time. It's common knowledge. That's what I mean when I say normie men/betabux are controlled 100% by fear. The implied threats all around them is what controls them.

Of course, there's layers and layers of bullshit piled on top of the truth. "No, she said she loves me everyday!". Words cost nothing. She knows society protects her and not him. She knows she has the upper hand. She knows society tells her on an hourly basis that she could do better. While he's paying the mortgage (or vast majority of it in the best case for the man), he's acceptable - for now. But even that might not be enough. He can still pay the mortgage after he's kicked out and Chad moves in. Happens all the time.

So true, this is also one of the reasons I decided to never get married, the woman I marry would likely only be marrying me because "I have drive", it just means I have the potential to make more money thereby making her life easier, and that's if she sticks around, If I have "too much drive" she'll just divorce and get a decent chunk of change to spend on chad and leave me hanging, its a raw deal.

Any man, especially average looking, getting married in this day and age, is a complete idiot.

Accepting that being betabux is the BEST you could do with the life you've been given is one of the harshest blackpills.

We never had a chance, man. We never had a chance.

Mods please sticky this.

it's hard to feel bad for my normie friends sometimes, no matter how much trouble women cause them they refuse to listen to anything i tell them.

Brilliantly written post.

can confirm 100% as someone who lives in a house with a betabux relationship.

In the end, betabux end up as incels, with much more debt and regret.

Low IQ thread.

"Beta bux" is a balancing act between SMV, resources, lifestyle, etc.

For example lets say your SMV entitles you to a 4, you use lifestyle and resources to get a 7 instead, you're punching above your weight.

During this time, she's getting older so her SMV is fading, she's maybe having a career and bringing home some money, she's helping to care for the children.

In other words you're getting what you want out of it.

Being a "chad" is no guarantee of anything. Even brad pitt is divorced.

Protip : Human relationships are ALWAYS conditional.

If you and me go to hang out and have a drink, and we don't keep each other entertained, crack jokes, have fun, then we'll both be like "yeah I gotta go to work tomorrow so seeya."

Only if we're having fun (getting value from each other) will we continue to hang out.

Wow. I'm glad you bumped this one.

High IQ post from high IQ poster