Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie memes are rage inducing

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
They are all about relationships and sex. Which are not important it course according to IT yet it's all normies talk about.

I just saw one, I can't save it to my hard drive because I can't find the willpower to do that, but it was an unfunny joke about "when u haven't had sex in a month" with a face in pain. Another one is "when ur ex posts she hasn't had sex on a week" with a similar face.

Normies start to break down from lack of affection after just a week or a month at most. Remember that.

They are weak compared to us.

Normies are mentally weak

normies would rope instantly if they were in our situation (not saying roping is a bad thing, just pointing out normies' hypocrisy9

normies are hypocrites

and btw plenty of low and mid normies go through that shit, those memes are for foids and above average men (majority of population)

Agree somewhat. More so to me because we get slammed for saying anything close. Yet normie memes often say the same things. But everyone agrees because... They're valued people.

You see this with redditors and people on twitter all the time. Blackpilled quotes make it to the frontpage all the time but it's okay because it was said by a rapper or a baller.

normies would rope instantly if they were in our situation (not saying roping is a bad thing, just pointing out normies' hypocrisy9

That's giving them too much credit imo they'd probably pretend to rope for attention only to realize no one else cares and slowly become bitter at the world.

they are just boring tbh

Normie memes are shit. Majority of normies would commit suicide if they became incels