Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie mating dance

Who the fuck goes to a public pool ? Just go to a remote beach to find your peace...damn normies they ruin everything.

Evolution at its finest.

Who the fuck goes to a public pool ? Just go to a remote beach to find your peace...damn normies they ruin everything.
Public pools are gross and dirty. beaches are way better, even if there are other people there. At least the ocean is huge so any dirty shit gets dispersed fast where in pools it sits in still water to fester.

Public pools are gross and dirty. beaches are way better, even if there are other people there. At least the ocean is huge so any dirty shit gets dispersed fast where in pools it sits in still water to fester.
No, i try to go to remote beaches away form people. Where i have my peace and nobody will bother me there. Crowded beaches are as bad as pools.

No, i try to go to remote beaches away form people. Where i have my peace and nobody will bother me there. Crowded beaches are as bad as pools.
crowded beaches are bad but not as bad as public pools. I love that I live near the ocean I can find so many uninhabited beaches. My brother lives super close to the beach (only takes 15 minutes on foot to get there) and we smoke weed there all the time its great.

I don't know how those are normies, they're more incel than us.

The pool has chlorine, though. I got a pretty bad fungal infection from a public lake once, although that was probably because the lake was crowded, I didn't shower after I got out, and I kept my wet swimming trunks on the whole ride home.
It still has gross shit in it from people congregating there. The only good way to swim in a pool is a private pool. You probably got sick from the lake because of all the people and the still standing water.

"funny guys dancing"
If they were ugly curries it would have been titled "creepy guys dancing" instead

Looks like a chad to me. Bet it’s a good creeping on him