Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie males (soys) have a hero complex and think of themselves as a soon to be savior of women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Which is why they donate to twitch thots and do all sorts of stupid shit, even let their girl cheat if they're in a relationship and still come back to her.

Maybe it's the all the shitty superhero movies that came out of the past 20 years or because men aren't supposed to be head of a family who lays down the rules.

Also explains why they hate "incels" so much. In their minds, women are innocent creatures who need saving and men who talk bad about them are the villian in the movie who needs to be punished or killed.

I would say 90% of males have instincts to protect women.

I fucking hate normtards. I cant stand how they go through their shitty copes, with a "women don't matter bro" mentality through it all, going along doing all their fucking shit normie things they do, going out, working hard, this and that, all for what? jack shit. the illusion that one day, they'll settle down with a used up whore, once they are "good enough" guy. fucking stupid cucks. hope they drowned in shit and piss

This is how they see themselves while defending women online
Mz7fl6lp79uz 1

Which is why they donate to twitch thots and do all sorts of stupid shit, even let their girl cheat if they're in a relationship and still come back to her.

Maybe it's the all the shitty superhero movies that came out of the past 20 years or because men aren't supposed to be head of a family who lays down the rules.

Also explains why they hate "incels" so much. In their minds, women are innocent creatures who need saving and men who talk bad about them are the villian in the movie who needs to be punished or killed.
Numales need to die

We also have an hero complex :feelshehe:

They are nothing but tools and pawns to be exploited.

The braindead cucks actually believe white knighting will get them laid

That’s what happens when you watch too
much Marvel

The braindead cucks actually believe white knighting will get them laid
TBH

It is hilarious when men whiteknight women anywhere. They are so thirsty to please women thinking that if they are nice to them she will be their friend or have sex with them. I recently left a group of my friends because they were all orbiting a foid trying to impress her just because she talked to them.

Cucks are the lowest form of life in the universe, far worse than foids or Jews. I consider it [LifeFuel] whenever some retarded cuck picks a fight with Tyrone over "protecting" some foid and the cuck ends up getting beaten to death.

Chad's are much more black pilled and woke on womens and our biological nature than soys.

I don't defend women but also I m not obsessed with hating women like those migtow retards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back