Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Normie made a song about incels

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
★★★★

Hey guys vocacel here, what do you think of this song? I think the beginning is bad but he does defend us to an extent. He's bluepilled but is cool/based and doesn't stand for IT's bullying. I can't tell though if he's mocking us or if he's doing that to show IT's perspective, especially the last line. He seems to have the reddit/media definition of us, but is more understanding than most.

Last edited:
If we’re getting into avatars, mine’s a true one of a kind.

The message here is incels are ugly mentally broken men (true) and the people who cherry-pick the worst among us to dehumanize us are bullies (also true).

He jawmogs me, fucking christ. He also has a punchable face.

The message here is incels are ugly mentally broken men (true) and the people who cherry-pick the worst among us to dehumanize us are bullies (also true).

That's good overall.

*Incel in denile made a song

Corrected your title

I noticed this image in the background a few seconds in. It's a popular image but it never happened to me

1lF86SwhMjiebeRfNs2mSGQ

I noticed this image in the background a few seconds in. It's a popular image but it never happened to me

View attachment 125433
Yes it's a popular image that circulates online to expose our high standards and entitlement. I remember it being one if not the top post of all time on IT for a while until braincels was quarantined I think.
but it never happened to me

Is voca, microsoft and arkantos same person??????????? Fuck me man this hurts my perception

Could do without the "Hey you should laugh because the song sucks and that's actually the joke!"
It's not funny and it's overdone.

Could do without the "Hey you should laugh because the song sucks and that's actually the joke!"
It's not funny and it's overdone.
Using irony as an excuse to not need to put in as much effort.

I will give it a watch and review it later tbh

He drowns in roastie now

I didn't like the first few seconds, but the rest was very true

Man, what a weak looking guy, he could solve light speed travel and still not be taken seriously.