Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NORMIE LOOKS

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Majority of normies are 6+/10, meaning top 40% on looks.
5s and 4s try to normie max, but they mostly remain in loser circles or jestermax.

Being jealous of a normie is like being jealous of a person who is a clown for a living. (Which is basically a normie)

920x920.jpg

meaning top 40% on looks.
this is assuming that the distribution is linear, but there was a graph (I don't have it) that shows women consider most men to be 3 to 5 with very lopsided distribution

Some normies look like me except better frames and better income so they can betabux easily.

this is assuming that the distribution is linear, but there was a graph (I don't have it) that shows women consider most men to be 3 to 5 with very lopsided distribution

Normie Chadlite bingo

8b8.png

the average male doesn't have a decent social life people are talking about here

I was rated by a fellow celibate as a 6/10, but by a hole as a 5/10.

Unsettling.

Mogs me at looking manly

Being jealous of a normie is like being jealous of a person who is a clown for a living. (Which is basically a normie)

920x920.jpg
Yeah the average normie's life in 2020 is pretty crappy. Even in comparison to ours it's still bad.

Normies have it x100 times better than us imo