Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normie logic: There's plenty of fish in the sea

imperfectCell

imperfectCell

Greycel
Doesn't matter how many fucking fish there are when your low tier bait (face, looks, money, status) repulses any catch, forcing you to starve. This results in a catch-22 by-product where your bait deteriorates even further until only bacteria will feast on it after you've begun to decompose.

Just absorb the androids maxx to attain your full potential.

There are plenty of fish in the sea...

...and they all thirst for chad

I wonder if they call them fish because pussy smells like old tuna.

It's also interesting how few there actually are even if you're only a little selective. There's a website, I don't recall the name, that lets you input what you'd want [age, bmi, religion, etc.] in a woman and tells you how many there are that match your basic specifications in the U.S. and people were getting as low as 100,000 iirc.

Blob

Chad has the best bait, the boat, the best fishing rod, etc. All he has to do is crack open a beer and wait.

Plenty of fish, but they all tend to congregate around food sources so to speak.

That's like saying there's plenty of money in the world. Why are you poor?

And they only want chadmaggot.

Plenty of whales in the Sea.

Just go 2D and forget about roasties

3DPD

tfw there's plenty fish in the sea but you live in landlocked area :feelsrope:

Doesn't matter how many fucking fish there are when your low tier bait (face, looks, money, status) repulses any catch, forcing you to starve. This results in a catch-22 by-product where your bait deteriorates even further until only bacteria will feast on it after you've begun to decompose.
They are right there are plenty of fish in the sea. But if you are an incel you are like a fish in a big hot desert lol

There were plenty of girls in HS and noone of them likeed me. Case closed.