Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normie Logic: "a match is permission to shoot your shot."

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

this is actually what they believe.
they expect you to grovel before women like they are a medieval king and you'll have to earn her respect and good favor to be allowed to live in her dms as an orbiter.
they literally treat women like deities.

Video is on a constant state of loading, thank all gods.

Video is on a constant state of loading, thank all gods.
he basically says "when a girl "likes" you on a dating app, it doesn't mean she likes you, but that she doesn't dislike you." "when she matches you, it doesn't mean that she's interested in you, it just means that she gave you permission to shoot your shot" "a girl is not gonna give you her undivided attention, she doesn't even know who you are and she has 20 other dudes in her dms"

I wish the entire american upper class would just vanish into nothingness.

Most users here wouldn't act too different

I wish the entirety of america would disappear
jeremy-clarkson-america.gif

I hate seeing unattractive men simping for women. These cucks realize they're not bettering their own chances, only inflating the ego of some miserable cunts.

elaborate
"this is actually what they believe.
they expect you to grovel before women like they are a medieval king and you'll have to earn her respect and good favor to be allowed to live in her dms as an orbiter.
they literally treat women like deities."

This is the text i am refering to. We may all be blackpilled and be aware of womens true nature but our biological urge to find a beautiful woman to mate is way too strong to ignore it and i am convinced that most people here would take disrespect from a woman if that means you get her attention.

"this is actually what they believe.
they literally treat women like deities."

This is the text i am refering to. We may all be blackpilled and be aware of womens true nature but our biological urge to find a beautiful woman to mate is way too strong to ignore it and i am convinced that most people here would take disrespect from a woman if that means you get her attention.
the fact that alot of guys on here already treat women like deities by giving them money already says enough.

the fact that alot of guys on here already treat women like deities by giving them money already says enough.
who here gave foids money ?

who here gave foids money ?
all the dudes who pay hookers. just yesterday I read a post about a guy giving some whore 60 bucks just so she holds him.

all the dudes who pay hookers. just yesterday I read a post about a guy giving some whore 60 bucks just so she holds him.
Can't blame them. In the end they just want to be loved

Can't blame them. In the end they just want to be loved
I can blame them. practices like that are exactly what enables women to keep acting like deities. Because after all they WILL be treated like they are

I can blame them. practices like that are exactly what enables women to keep acting like deities. Because after all they WILL be treated like they are
Simps and people paying for hookers are not the cause but rather a symptom. If you want to blame someone, blame the kikes