Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie life

D

Dagger

Greycel
Jdjdjdjjdjsjsjs

Last edited:
Yeah, most normans live quite easy and fun lives. Most of us are just too jaded and self aware and thus we can never become normans. I fucking envy normans...

I baffles me still that people spend time out in social groups on weekends, its like another world that I only can see through TV.

Fuck all of these cunt people in this shit earth. It's not even worth living in this hell. Even if I got to fuck all the time it would just be cope to fuck. It would be another cope added to my rotation of copes because this life is so fucking meaningless and trivial. Fucking nothing to do here but do made up bullshit things to occupy our years with until we die. Life is a total joke and complete waste. Life has no more value than inanimate objects. Both are equally worthless and might as well not exist for all that it amounts to. We focus a lot on lack of sex but I'm willing to bet atleast 90% of this forum after a few months of having all the sex they want they would sink back down into this fucking hellish mental existence we reside in because at the end of the day whatever we do is fucking nothing and might as well not have happened.