Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie learns that he is only second choice the hard way.

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
lol in Berlin there are almost only niggers and Arabs

lol in Berlin there are almost only niggers and Arabs
Fro4gtwf3iq51

Hmm looks scripted but won't be surprised if it's true

Brutal as fuck

All diese Anstrengung für was nochmal? :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Die Fotze respektiert deine bemühungen nicht , hat sie noch nie und wird sie auch nie .

@OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Rotter @Retardinator @Luzifer @Skoga @Gott _mit _uns94 @Lebensmüder

Why do these retards always do this in public ? It's like they want to be humiliated

Die Fotze respektiert deine bemühungen nicht , hat sie noch nie und wird sie auch nie .

@OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Rotter @Retardinator @Luzifer @Skoga @Gott _mit _uns94 @Lebensmüder
H was right, that all I have to say.

Ultra cringe. He made a fool out of himself.

Hard to feel sorry for a simp like this.

Niggas that propose in public 100% deserve this humiliation.

No one actually cares about you and your GF, narcissistic fag...

deutschland?...

stop geodoxing yourself you retards
nooooo the feds (who have my exact location, full name and everything I ever did in my entire life) will know what country I'm from!!!

It's enough if they know what laws exist in your country. Im in the US. Nobody can do anything to me. But I heard that SJWs rule in fagropa
the feds know where you live. they know your family names down to 10 generations ago they know every part of your daily routine. if they wanted to they could create a 100% genetically perfect carbon copy of you.

Brutal, people are so afraid of them fedz.

I am over 30 by now and I dont fkn care anymore what happens to me.

My youth is gone, every woman rejecting me, depression and suicidal for years, my brain is growing tiny, if they enter my house they will leave it completely depressed after seeing me cry and showing them how brutally rejected ive been my whole useless life.

She thinks she can do better

We need Inceldia asap

Honestly any man still dumb enough to propose deserves this.