Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normie laughed at me with his gf today

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I don't know exactly why, because of my ugliness, the way I was dressed (wife beater, no one seems to use that here in autumn), but I'm 100% certain they laughed at me. The foid saw me, nudged the normie and then he covered his face to disguise his laughing. Then they kept looking at me and I looked back.

I felt so much like going there and punching him but I don't want to deal with the problems that would come from it.

You should have beat his ass tbh

happened to me before.. i smile at them then they both laugh...feels bad men

Not surprising, consider that normies gotta make a talking point or a joke out of anything thats abnormal.

You being ugly just make it easier and a better punchline

Could a Germancel tell me if something like that is more common here? In Brazil that doesn't happen because people know the chances of a fight occurring are huge, also you never know who is the local drug dealer or something.

Anyway, it was a big mistake to make a trip to a bigger city, I also saw a sea of attractive young white foids again, I won't do it again. Better to remain like a Hikkikomori until I fly back, it's too much pain.

Last edited:
Ever notice that this shit usually happens with normies and beckys and not chads?

there are outliers of course but its like the closer they are to our status the more they fear and mock us.

Normies deserve to die.

Ever notice that this shit usually happens with normies and beckys and not chads?

there are outliers of course but its like the closer they are to our status the more they fear and mock us.

Pretty much. The chads have never really done anything to me, it's mostly the normies who make fun of me

You should have punch them in the face

You being ugly just make it easier and a better punchline
Truth. Getting callled ugly to your face is the worst thing to experience. You can't counter it, if they're better looking than you. Everything you say will be seen as cope.

I absolutely hate normies and am legitimately sad when I see normie-like stuff being promulgated even here.

I felt so much like going there and punching
Punching? More like, shooting.
Btw, shooting or killing someone doesn't change anything. You will be the loser again. We don't deserve to go to jail bec. of bunch of chads.

Next time OP, stick your middle finger up!

Next time OP, stick your middle finger up!
Then a fight would probably break up. That's not my style, if I'm going to fight, it will already start with a serious blow. No taunting shit.

I shit you not when I tell you that today, a group of ~12 people with around 4 women were all pointing and laughing at me ACROSS the street because of my appearance, telling me how weird I look. I pretended to laugh this incident off but I cried at home. I wish Id only get a small laugher like you but shit like this happens to me multiple times a month

I don't know exactly why, because of my ugliness, the way I was dressed (wife beater, no one seems to use that here in autumn), but I'm 100% certain they laughed at me. The foid saw me, nudged the normie and then he covered his face to disguise his laughing. Then they kept looking at me and I looked back.

I felt so much like going there and punching him but I don't want to deal with the problems that would come from it.
Happened to me too when I sat outside my dad's apartment, being locked out, having forgot the keys, waiting for my brother to come and lock the door up. A neighbor normie, honestly not great looking, came out of his apartment, so I instintively said hi thinking it was only him there, to which the neighbor said hi back. Then the foid he was with came out a couple seconds after him and looked at me, acting all strange (I think they live together) and then turned around to lock the door. As they were heading for the elevator I could see how the foid was smiling, and once they entered the elevator I saw how she bursted out in silent laughter, thinking that I couldn't see her facial expression from where I sat. Felt awful for the rest of that day

Tanks only look good if you're Chad. I only wear them at home.

Truth. Getting callled ugly to your face is the worst thing to experience. You can't counter it, if they're better looking than you. Everything you say will be seen as cope.
This, everything in life is about looks

This, everything in life is about looks
Truth. Looks are so fucking important that being straight out called "ugly" is one of the most crushing and uncounterable things that can happen. It's simply devastating.

That could have been a coincidence, but my gut instinct tells me they were indeed laughing at you. Not necessarily at your ugliness though; just the wifebeater in autumn perhaps. Wifebeaters are seldom worn in Europe, and wearing one in the streets in Autumn is extra weird.

In Europe sleeveless shirts are mostly worn by, and associated to, low-IQ thugs. It could have produced a comical effect assuming you are not buffed up and look too white for playing the gangsta.

That could have been a coincidence, but my gut instinct tells me they were indeed laughing at you. Not necessarily at your ugliness though; just the wifebeater in autumn perhaps. Wifebeaters are seldom worn in Europe, and wearing one in the streets in Autumn is extra weird.
Thank you, I feel less bad now tbh. If it was just that I don't mind that much. I'm still dressing like I did in Brazil pretty much, only the flip-flops are now only indoors because it's already unconfortably cold to wear them outside mostly.
In Europe sleeveless shirts are mostly worn by, and associated to, low-IQ thugs. It could have produced a comical effect assuming you are not buffed up and look too white for playing the gangsta.
Makes sense. It was indoors though, in a shopping mall.

Thank you, I feel less bad now tbh. If it was just that I don't mind that much. I'm still dressing like I did in Brazil pretty much, only the flip-flops are now only indoors because it's already unconfortably cold to wear them outside mostly.

Makes sense. It was indoors though, in a shopping mall.
Even indoors it's weird... Sleeveless shirts are very outmoded in France (and I would guess Germany too), they are associated with white trash and wannabe gangstas. It becomes extremely weird to wear one when it's cold outside.

What climate do you have in Brazil, by the way?

Here in Europe, temperature is only high from mid-April to mid-September, it then drops very rapidly. You'll soon freeze if you don't have warm clothes.

Even indoors it's weird... Sleeveless shirts are very outmoded in France (and I would guess Germany too), they are associated with white trash and wannabe gangstas. It becomes extremely weird to wear one when it's cold outside.

What climate do you have in Brazil, by the way?

Here in Europe, temperature is only high from mid-April to mid-September, it then drops very rapidly. You'll soon freeze if you don't have warm clothes.
I'm already freezing at night tbh.

In south Brazil we have very warm summers and moderately cold winters. In my city there it's like 25 to almost 40 in summer and 10 to 20 in winter. Here I've already experienced the coldest temperature ever for me with 2ºC the other night.

this is so true, this is why as a Chad you can be ultra low inhib and live life on god mode and say whatever you want to anyone and always have the power in the situation. you never have to worry about your ego experiencing the ULTIMATE insult which is being called ugly.

I'm already freezing at night tbh.

In south Brazil we have very warm summers and moderately cold winters. In my city there it's like 25 to almost 40 in summer and 10 to 20 in winter. Here I've already experienced the coldest temperature ever for me with 2ºC the other night.
In summer, France/Germany often experiences the same range of temperatures (25 to 40).

However the winters are always a lot colder. Expect a negative temprature in the morning, and 10 degrees at most in the afternoon for most of winter.

In summer, France/Germany often experiences the same range of temperatures (25 to 40).

However the winters are always a lot colder. Expect a negative temprature in the morning, and 10 degrees at most in the afternoon for most of winter.
My father finally set the heater here and I have warm clothes though, it's just the habit of wearing wifebeater and flip-flops. In winter back in my city I was always with a coat and flip-flops, they're comfortable above 12ºC but then not anymore under that.