Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normie invested in obese hole and it worked out

scottincel

scottincel

Tired mountain hermit
So I went to school with this whale of a foid who was bullied super hard for her weight (rightly so) she was absolutely a confirmed virgin because every time I heard her mentioned the Chad's and stacies would laugh and pretend gag. She used to come to the same pupil support group as me because we were both autistic af.
Well in this group she met this normie faggot who absolutely simped for her and they ended up getting together. They were relentlessly fucking tortured for being a couple until we all left school.
Well fuckin wouldn't you know they're still together, he doesn't work or drive and she lost a fuck tonne of blubber and is now like a thiccc muscle mommy type with a super pretty face and perfect tiddies and ass who basically works like a slave and drives him around everywhere in her nice car (has an alfa romeo turbo petrol guilietta).

She literally does everything for him and they adore one another and are getting married next year. She's super in to gaming and cooking which is basically all that's posted on her socials and she has a super good career (health care) and this normie gets to sit on his ass all day and do fucking nothing.
Saw them when they were visiting family in the area because I still stay in the same shitty little village and almighty fuck I got jealous of him

Fml, it's fucking over.

Don't reiterate this oofy doofy shit.

What am I reiterating exactly? jfl
Oofy doofy. From time to time i also see something like that but it's not something we should dwell upon on. And Alfa Romeo is a shitty car.

It's a great strategy. If I find a big girl who I see potential in and find cute, I'd do the same exact thing.

But don't be surprised if she ends up cheating with that 6'0 doctor with a 6 figure salary at work.

The life mogging never stopps...
This is why you should never go outside or log onto facebook and check out previous classmates n friends

Oofy doofy. From time to time i also see something like that but it's not something we should dwell upon on. And Alfa Romeo is a shitty car.
The new alfas are alright. I've worked on a few and they're pretty solid with the right parts. And how can I not fucking dwell on it? I work like fuck every day to scrape by and this cunt gets to sit on his ass and be provided for then gets his cock licked in to the bargain?

The new alfas are alright. I've worked on a few and they're pretty solid with the right parts. And how can I not fucking dwell on it? I work like fuck every day to scrape by and this cunt gets to sit on his ass and be provided for then gets his cock licked in to the bargain?
Give us the stats of the normie. Usually only Chad gets away with having no job.

It's a great strategy. If I find a big girl who I see potential in and find cute, I'd do the same exact thing.

But don't be surprised if she ends up cheating with that 6'0 doctor with a 6 figure salary at work.
This normie she's with is just slightly taller than her. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if she cucked him tho.

that's so rare

i would never expect any woman to lose weight for me

nowadays even a good looking man wouldn't expect it

Give us the stats of the normie. Usually only Chad gets away with having no job.
Hes slightly taller than her (she looks to be around 5'9" or 10") and he's like, a 5 outta 10 at best. He has fucking long ass hippie style hair and is clearly a stoner (always smoking but it's never a cig). Has huge ass designer looking glasses and a scraggly af beard (like patchy pubes style).

His family ain't nothing fancy either. Run of the mill working class.

Hes slightly taller than her (she looks to be around 5'9" or 10") and he's like, a 5 outta 10 at best. He has fucking long ass hippie style hair and is clearly a stoner (always smoking but it's never a cig). Has huge ass designer looking glasses and a scraggly af beard (like patchy pubes style).

If only it was that easy for the rest of us

This. Nurses and allied healthcare workers are desperate to get in on doctorbux and stop working. I've seen many docs fill victim to this.

This. Nurses and allied healthcare workers are desperate to get in on doctorbux and stop working. I've seen many docs fill victim to this.
Shes not a nurse, She's an anesthesiologist. She's already making bux of her own. She basically owns their whole life. If she left him he'd have just about nothing.

Shes not a nurse, She's an anesthesiologist. She's already making bux of her own. She basically owns their whole life. If she left him he'd have just about nothing.
Damn that is one lucky mf
Gassers make tons

Damn that is one lucky mf
Gassers make tons
Yeah they posted photos of their "first house together" and it's like a 4 bed detached house with a huge ensuite master bedroom and shit. Fucking hate them both

I also work with sex havers, most of them don't know how good they have it but some are in sexless marriages.

In some cases JBF works well but foids will cheat once she experiences what foids term 'attraction at 1st sight"

Well that move worked For Him in The long run

Brootal to see as an outsider, that guy struck gold.
A few weeks ago I read a comment about a WW2 veteran that fought on Iwo Jima, he had his own YouTube account and would prehistoric boomer post on videos about baseball. He probably posted something like “THE GAINTS ARE A BUNCH OF SISSY LALAS THEY DID NOT WIN THE WORLD SERIES IN 83 BACK WHEN MY FOURTH CHILD WAS BORN AND DARN IT THEY AINT WON A GAME AFTER, JACK BAKER FORM MY GRANDSONS IPAD!”
Now How many WW2 vets have a YouTube account? One in a million, he’s probably the only one. Same is said here.

So I went to school with this whale of a foid who was bullied super hard for her weight (rightly so) she was absolutely a confirmed virgin because every time I heard her mentioned the Chad's and stacies would laugh and pretend gag. She used to come to the same pupil support group as me because we were both autistic af.
Well in this group she met this normie faggot who absolutely simped for her and they ended up getting together. They were relentlessly fucking tortured for being a couple until we all left school.
Well fuckin wouldn't you know they're still together, he doesn't work or drive and she lost a fuck tonne of blubber and is now like a thiccc muscle mommy type with a super pretty face and perfect tiddies and ass who basically works like a slave and drives him around everywhere in her nice car (has an alfa romeo turbo petrol guilietta).

She literally does everything for him and they adore one another and are getting married next year. She's super in to gaming and cooking which is basically all that's posted on her socials and she has a super good career (health care) and this normie gets to sit on his ass all day and do fucking nothing.
Saw them when they were visiting family in the area because I still stay in the same shitty little village and almighty fuck I got jealous of him

Fml, it's fucking over.
It's not surprising

Weight can be lost. in fact it's easy to lose weight, just keep a caloric deficit for as long as you want

There's also body composition, a more protein oriented diet also helps with that

Most people complaining about "muh genetics" when it comes to weight are just lazy slobs who get on their knees for slice of cake or hamburger and can't follow simple directions around a diet/cook basic dishes with vegetables or have a door dash syndrome

Burgers aren't even that caloric and the ground meat is great in protein, but they insist in putting trash sauces and condiments so it becomes less healthy and frankly don't taste better

Meanwhile ethnic and/or short men can only fix their appearance by using agressive skin care to whiten skin and literal surgery to lenghten their bone a few cm respectively, yet the fat asses (especially women) still think they have it harder than everyone else just because they can't fathom not eating like pigs or doing basic exercise everyone can do with little to no effort, like climbing stairs and such

Well that move worked For Him in The long run
Frankly i don't think he invested in that, or even expected, it seems that the pig lady took it to herself and actually made something about her situation

For me it seems the guy was just trying to fuck her no matter her weight. yeah there are guys who are so desperate they'll throw themselves at a pit of lard without thinking about any consequence

Male thirst is a nutshell

Still, good for him. I bet against him though, it's way more like she "upgrade" to a taller/bulkier male with higher social standing.

Fml, it's fucking over.
He is one breakup away from being incel

Then she's retarded af, any normal foid would leave the dude for another one. It's like taking a noodlewhore home.

so youre a faggot? kys disgusting fat lıkıng pathetıc fuck

any ''man'' who ınteracts with a fat foıd is disgustıng and not even human

that happens .0000000001% of the time. Normally they just get fatter and fatter and fatter

that happens .0000000001% of the time. Normally they just get fatter and fatter and fatter
Agreed.

Fml, it's fucking over.

His 5/10 looks were enough to make it sufficient that he was able to get that former landwhale in the first place though. Many of us, myself included, cannot even get a morbidly obese disfigured disabled single mother.

this bitch will cheat on him anyway