Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over NORMIE = INCEL!

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
96F56408 56AF 4B35 A504 4F9E32767934

Brutal double-mogging of a sub7. All it takes is a Chad or Tyrone to make a normie look incel.

all it takes is someone being taller than someone else to make them look incel*

Middle guy is not an incel. I'd kill my cat to look like him.

A normie taking a photo with CHAD or TYRONE, is like a whore taking a photo of her flashing spring break titty. Both are shamfeul regrets that will pop around the internet when you least expect it.

What I wouldnt give to be that Chad on the left

Imagine being the guy on the left for one day.
I'd ascend within 12 hours

Being a manlet is a fate worse than death.

Guy in the centre is 6-7/10 and if those are actual friends of his is running status and/or social circle game. Def not incel.

Imagine being the guy on the left for one day.
I'd ascend within 12 hours
thats tyler maher aka the most genetically flawless chad to ever roam this crap planet. the only thing ever in existence that makes meeks look like a subhuman

Asian women wouldn't like these guys.

Big LOL I don't know what its like being a manlet, but I hear non stop how bad it is, I mean it seems like nature is mocking manlets because male instincts are so triggered by things like size dominance women threatening men rank etc, so it must be pretty lame

Better looking guys always make the worse looking guys ugly if they stand right next to them, even if the worse looking guy is a 7/10.

Brutal mogpill.

he's not an incel. Not by a long stretch.

Also, normies are not incels, 80% of women actively persue 20% of men, doesn't mean those are the only men not living incel. Normies are the guys women will go for if a Chad is not available, until a chad IS available. We are not (yet) in a full blown polygamous society, when we do have a full blown officially polygamous society, the sexual middle class (normies) will cease to exist when harems form for chad.

The trajectory of the empires goes like this; monogamy>hypergamy>polygamy. Right now we are in the hypergamous stage.

Last edited:
Poes law of coping here. Hope you're shitpisting.
Yeah I agree. Very surprised with Zesto for saying that.

It's true. They're faces are too high t.

High t body is good but you need to look at the k-pop and j-pop idols these girls go crazy for.

Don't get azn waifus confused with westernized bananas who would go for these guys.