Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy normie hypocrisy with killing animals + my "friends" are retarded cocksuckers.

FuckYou

FuckYou

Fuck You
★★
so I was just in an annoying argument with my two normie friends who I'm probably not going to talk to again because they aren't good friends, I might make another post about that. it's not like I need them in my life though, I now have more time to do more valuable things like working or trying to get a gf.

basically I had brought up this 16 year old boy who was arrested for killing and injuring several animals.
My point was that people are hypocritical for being mad at the kid, if they are meat eaters.
this might sound like a point that a vegan would make but I'm not vegan I'm just trying to be logical. like if people are fine with hundreds of pigs, chickens, cows, etc, being killed on farms, then it makes no sense to be mad at some kid for killing a couple worthless little squirrels or whatever.

the two retards immediately soyraged like every normie does when you commit a thoughtcrime. I just kept bringing up reasons why they're faggy stubborn hypocrites. I'm not gonna go into in-depth detail but I basically just left after a few minutes because normies will never admit if they're wrong.
I was so fucking pissed I just punched my wall, pushed over my guitars that I don't know how to play, and threw my controller and headphones across the room.

here's a reddit post about that kid:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/1f6c8jd/boy_16_charged_for_allegedly_injuring_killing/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

the normie soyrage comments are about as dumb as you'd expect.
I originally heard about this situation on a post from the 6ixbuzz (a Toronto news account) but I'm not gonna link that here because who fucking cares.

ok I did a bit more reading and it turns out the kid actually was killing cats- my point still stands though.
some random edgelord killed a couple cats? dude who the hell gives a fuck.

ok I did a bit more reading and it turns out the kid actually was killing cats- my point still stands though.
some random edgelord killed a couple cats? dude who the hell gives a fuck.
people who do that do deserve to be in jail

Veganism is pure principle, and many people only believe in values shared by most others, eg meat is sometimes murder. You're going to be very disagreeable and unpopular but still right. Stay based

then it makes no sense to be mad at some kid for killing a couple worthless little squirrels or whatever.
Obvious mistake. Kid killed the squirls out of malice to bring him enjoyment. Other animals are killed because ends justify the means thinking is involved to get food.

Act of killing is a common point for both situations, reason different. That is like saying 1 and 2 are the same because they're numbers, when the point is value.