Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normie humor is suifuil

C

CaliforniaCel

Banned
-
Heard some normies/chadlites joke about how their gfs/wives have “trained them” to get boners when they put their hair up in a ponytail. The joke was, usually that meant they were getting a bj, so now they get boners even their just putting their hair up for the gym. One guy even said “she found out about it and blows me before the gym too now” and got a bunch of high fives and laughs.
I know they’re partially exaggerating, but it was pure suifuel. The only way any of us would ever get our dick sucked is by paying for it, but never in a million years multiple times by the same woman beautiful enough to get us erect. Never to the point that we can so casually joke about something that’s a common occurrence. Never have a woman want to please us so much that we get our dick sucked when she hears she inadvertently made it hard.
My only consolation is their gfs are probably cheating - most were high tier normies at best

Normie humor = Big Mouth shit on cuckflix

Lol at ur gf training you like a dog, that is beyond cucked.

Normie humor = Big Mouth shit on cuckflix

Lol at ur gf training you like a dog, that is beyond cucked.

It’s an ugly show to watch, without any aesthetic value. That in and on itself it’s pretty bad already. But the FUCKING HUMOR is so fucking bad and plain I cannot understand how anyone likes that shitshow.

It’s an ugly show to watch, without any aesthetic value. That in and on itself it’s pretty bad already. But the FUCKING HUMOR is so fucking bad and plain I cannot understand how anyone likes that shitshow.
And yet I hear normies talk about it like its the best thing ever made.

Holy shit OP, sorry to hear that. Man i hate when normies or chad hint about their sexlife, its like bragging about your steak to a starving african kid.
Pure suifuel :cryfeels:

90% of it is sex jokes