Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie humor be like

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
It's all the same shit, skull emoji edits and "roasting".

I don't understand how people find it so funny.

I cringe everytime I see it.

These edits have been going on for at least 2 years now

I don't understand how people find it so funny.

I cringe everytime I see it.

These edits have been going on for at least 2 years now
Havent seen any in a long time on fagtok

Dnw but normie humour is either brainrot or making fun of truecels

occasionally they steal the odd thing from autist nerd culture and butcher it

thats not even normie humor thats kids humor , i cant imagine anyone above the age of 14 laughing at that

TikTok brain rot

Most normfag culture derivates from niggers
eventually they get tired of niggers so they delve into niche sites with their own culture like .is, 4chan (completely ruined by normies at this point) etc. and then steal that humour and integrate it into their disgusting mish mash of stolen BS from niggers, autists etc. They're the ultimate culture vultures.

eventually they get tired of niggers so they delve into niche sites with their own culture like .is, 4chan (completely ruined by normies at this point) etc. and then steal that humour and integrate it into their disgusting mish mash of stolen BS from niggers, autists etc. They're the ultimate culture vultures.
this is how blackpill became popular some normie got tired of the nigger this nigger that bullshit and went to sites like .is and imageboards and then they stole the culture and went back to normieville to tell everyone about it. this cycle is so predictable and normies are so unoriginal they have no identity or culture of their own they just steal bits from everyone else and then call that their own. CULTure vultures.

Last edited:
12 yr old humor

Humor for pre teens

It's all the same shit, skull emoji edits and "roasting".

TikTok/YouTube Shorts/Instagram Reels or any short form video content memes like that are a cancer on soyciety.

Normie humor is the basis for stealing concepts and all kinds of memes created by betas, but they take them and twist them to their advantage. And they like to make fun of Truecel, that's 90% normie humor.

*5/10 roastie on tikthot does something*
“OHHHHH BRAH SHE A BADDIE PIXAR MOM BRAH OH GWAD”
*gets 10k likes and a bunch of skull emoji replies*