Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normie hosts a party during COVID, gets fined $2300, does it again, gets evicted

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
it's amazing how people claim you need to "have hobbies and interests" to be socially successful when the most socially affluent people are so fucking vapid and braindead that they can't find anything to entertain themselves with other than going out to these bullshit parties, even in the middle of a nationwide lockdown

He got evicted for doing it again? That's a good soylution.

I miss watching anime with my friend tbh. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Some people simply cannot live without such stuff on Friday and Saturday nights. I've met some like that.

Some people simply cannot live without such stuff on Friday and Saturday nights. I've met some like that.
They should try doing it for 25 years

>calling it COVID instead of corona

I miss watching anime with my friend tbh. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I wish I had frens to watch weebshit with ngl :feelscry:

COVID

Seriously, why? It's literally the name of the disease.
Because corona chan sounds less soy and that's what it was originally called before (((they))) gave it a name. Plus all the reddit cucks refer to it as cOvId because muh scientifically correct or whatever

Because corona chan sounds less soy and that's what it was originally called before (((they))) gave it a name. Plus all the reddit cucks refer to it as cOvId because muh scientifically correct or whatever

View attachment 548777
I just call it a coof cuz that’s pretty much all it is unless your obese or a boomer.

some people just can't stand being alone
humans are by nature social beings
I wish I had frens to watch weebshit with ngl :feelscry:
tbhngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back