Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normie happiness pushes me ovER the edge.

overbeforeitbegan

overbeforeitbegan

Deformed and sweaty
★★★
This is a long-winded autistic rant, don’t read it if you don’t want to.

It makes me want to rope how non-incels live. It makes me feel like I am grieving, the pain is so intense.

Bluepilled normies are happy. In their bones. In their soul. They do not care that they are living mediocre lives. They do not care about the blackpill. They do not care that the obvious truth of lookism is staring them in the face everywhere they go - they just make their peace with it.

Foids, in particular, are always fucking happy. Their problems are nothing, usually stupid vapid interpersonal dramas they don’t realise are a huge crock of shit. They bumble about the world in a bubble of joy that men like me will never get a tiny sliver of.

I have never been “friends” with foids, or really anyone - but the one foid I know well is in her late 30s now, very fat and ugly, and rode the cock carousel for years. She used to be a literal blue-haired feminist with tattoos and must have a body count over 20 I would guess. The man she married was her first love whom she reconnected with later in life, apparently her friends are the same as her. He said once at a birthday party that she was always the one he loved, since childhood. He loves her so much even though she’s an old whore.

This guy she married is nothing like me, of course, he’s good looking and smart and people smile when he talks to them, meanwhile when I am talking I can see people waiting for me to stop and being relieved when I go away.

And before you say it he is not some beta she just picked out of a lineup to support her with money and submission - he’s the love of her life it seems. They are utter suifuel to be around. He is better looking than her, and she knows it and worships the ground she walks on. She is constantly bringing him presents, fixes his plate at Christmas gatherings etc, and when he is not around she talks about him with a kindness I would give anything for someone to extend to me. Neither of them seem to care about their other’s sexual history, somehow. They even joke about it - apparently he used to date models before her, and her before him.

They’ve been in a loving marriage for years and she’s had two kids with him and they just seem like living in a constant state of semi-orgasmic bliss. If issues exist, they’re below the surface and they’re definitely not getting in the way of their happiness. Not that I can see at least.

These people just ignore the truth, they ignore the suffering of people like me, and fully live their own life. Going on trips, making food together, and no matter what happens at the end of the day they get into a big warm bed together and never have to sleep alone. I have wanted to yell and scream at them in the past, that she is a fat post-wall hag with a blown out roast beef cunt and he is a cuck for settling down with her, but neither of them would care, because they would go home that night and climb into bed together and fall asleep in love with their happy children in the next room.

They might even agree with me, but they just won’t care. Normies don’t care. There is no way to make them listen, to change things. There is no way to show the masses that the blackpill is real because they do not care if it is or not. I feel like I am the only one who can see that the emperor is wearing no clothes.

I would give anything to just once feel a fraction of what they feel every day. I would sacrifice all my knowledge of what’s behind the curtain for one single day feeling loved and happy. It might be cucked, in fact it probably is - but I see how miserable the rest of you are too, and the pain is never ending. It’s either ascension or rope, I can’t keep living like this, I am almost 35 and every single year grinds me into a finer and finer human paste.

I really don’t see how I am ever going to ascend, but something has to change. I have no idea how I can evER make it, otherwise.

This was longer than I intended but I needed to get it out. It's been making me miserable for weeks now since I last saw them

it hurts so bad being around couples in such a state

I hate seeing foids on the street tbh. They're always smiling and laughing loudly, I can't remember ever feeling like this, not even as a small child. They're constantly happy and have only good things ahead of them to look forward to. Any little misfortunes they have are actually to their benefit too, because these small breaks of happiness create a necessary contrast for them to get their drama fix and feel even more happy and alive.

Can't lose as a foid man. The amount of things that need to go wrong for you to lose as a foid is astronomical. You can be a complete braindead foidlet fat 3/10 bum with no personality or education, a bodycount of 50 and most guys would still be happy to have you.

You can be a complete braindead foidlet fat 3/10 bum with no personality or education, a bodycount of 50 and most guys would still be happy to have you.
Exactly. The wall might exist in theory but these foids will be happy and loved anyway.

Exactly. The wall might exist in theory but these foids will be happy and loved anyway.
Even the wall is mostly a cope brocel. Tinder granny experiments, juggernaut law demonstrate that, they'll lose some options with age sure and it will feel like a massive downgrade for them (from gigachad to chad only), but it's still like a 10 times better life than what we have

Even the wall is mostly a cope brocel. Tinder granny experiments, juggernaut law demonstrate that, they'll lose some options with age sure and it will feel like a massive downgrade for them (from gigachad to chad only), but it's still like a 10 times better life than what we have
This is absolutely true.

Also I want to add to this. The few times I have checked up on guys who used to sometimes hang with me in high school, they have a partner or are having a new kid. Most seem extremely happy not caring that their wife is ugly and their kid is fat or a niglet from some other Tyrone who left his used up foid for them. They don't even give a shit about the concept of being cucked, let alone the reality that they are cucked.

And yet. Each one has found someone. I am the only one left who has never had a single date, and I happen to be the ugliest by far.

It's never a coincidence.

I never compare myself to others to that extent, especially to women cause that's absurd. They live life on easy mode and never have to be accountable, ever, as they are the ultimate vessels for destruction and immorality. There's cases of foids killing someone gratuitously and not even getting one year in prison, so shacking with some weak normie and giving birth to future normies without any values that will perpetuate this sick soyciety is definitely within their reach.

Last edited:
Ever heard of that american female officer that fucked with like 5 coworkers of her ? Her husband stayed with her and she got 500k after she went to court for being fired. Don't expect "karma" with normies and foids, there's no such thing. You don't have to be asshurt about it, think about yourself.

I never compare myself to others to that extent, especially to women cause that's absurd. They live life on easy mode and never have to be accountable, ever, as they are the ultimate vessels for destruction and immorality. There's cases of foids killing someone gratuitously and not even getting one year in prison, so shacking with some weak normie and giving birth to future normies without any values that will perpetuate this sick sotciety is definitely within their reach.
I completely agree, it's just the happiness of those normies that kills me. It's easy for them, and very mediocre, yet they experience so much happiness from it and I never will.

I would trade it all in for a day in their shoes with a happy family even though I know it would be a cucked existence

Btw, normies better believe god doesn't exist cause if he does, there's no way he's letting this toxic scum off. That would be something else than gay ass new age "karma".

Ever heard of that american female officer that fucked with like 5 coworkers of her ? Her husband stayed with her and she got 500k after she went to court for being fired. Don't expect "karma" with normies and foids, there's no such thing. You don't have to be asshurt about it, think about yourself.
Oh yeah, jfl I remember that whore. Insane that she faced no consequences, but foids never do.

I try to do that. I've had some moments of weakness lately as I approach my 35th birthday it's all weighing quite heavily on me right now and I just wanted to vent

Btw, normies better believe god doesn't exist cause if he does, there's no way he's letting this toxic scum off. That would be something else than gay ass new age "karma".
If there is a god, he is already punishing us, and clearly approves of normies and their happy go lucky lives since they're so pleased with themselves all the time.

Karma is gay though you're right, kek

Oh yeah, jfl I remember that whore. Insane that she faced no consequences, but foids never do.

I try to do that. I've had some moments of weakness lately as I approach my 35th birthday it's all weighing quite heavily on me right now and I just wanted to vent
I perfectly understand brocel. I'm 30 and i can only imagine what i might feel like in 5 years if i'm in the same situation :worryfeels: stay strong. I know this sounds gay and cliche but, unironically, focus on yourself ( :soy: )

I plan myself to apply some new copes right now. One of them is cutting all sources of information and be a semi hermit of some sort. I'll see how this goes.

I perfectly understand brocel. I'm 30 and i can only imagine what i might feel like in 5 years if i'm in the same situation :worryfeels: stay strong. I know this sounds gay and cliche but, unironically, focus on yourself ( :soy: )

I plan myself to apply some new copes right now. One of them is cutting all sources of information and be a semi hermit of some sort. I'll see how this goes.

It starts to drag after 30 and feel slower :feelsree: so your idea of changing something drastic is a very good one. Sure its gay but thats good advice, at the end of the day.

I've been looking at hermeticism myself, it seems like a pretty good cope. I just don't know how long I could go without the internet