Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normie guys are so retarded

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

rotting enthusiast
★★
In what world do they think that sending pictures of their dicks to females will result in them feeling an attraction in the same way just as guys do to seeing boobs? How do these guys not understand female sexuality one bit? I've seen this so often among normies it's not even funny. These women read books about attractive, tall men raping them. Literally anything except incel/normie SMV.

It's a way to cut through the bullshit. If she finds you attractive, time to fuck. If not, let her be disgusted and move on.

Normies want to believe they can be chad

Normies want to believe they can be chad
Too add on: I used to see foids on fagbook shame bluepilled normie men for sending them dick pics or even talking to them, it never occurs that the blackpill is real and foids only care about appearance (especially online)

In what world do they think that sending pictures of their dicks to females will result in them feeling an attraction in the same way just as guys do to seeing boobs? How do these guys not understand female sexuality one bit? I've seen this so often among normies it's not even funny. These women read books about attractive, tall men raping them. Literally anything except incel/normie SMV.
And foids smh blame incels for that