Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion normie guys are so lame, dull, and one dimensional

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
you just know their desire for poontang consumes them, and they all just try to be so damn clever in their quest for it, that it even alters their entire state of being.

incels being less incel than non-incels is truly one of the paradoxes of life

you just know their desire for poontang consumes them, and they all just try to be so damn clever in their quest for it, that it even alters their entire state of being.

incels being less incel than non-incels is truly one of the paradoxes of life
Yes, jester maxers are so annoying

When females are given complete control, they pull the whole race down to the lowest common denominator (i.e. themselves).

Very true. A lot of people online get mad at incels for apparently being consumed by wanting to have sex, but that's literally all normies want and care about.

When females are given complete control, they pull the whole race down to the lowest common denominator (i.e. themselves).
yep. i guess we should be thankful that we're wise enough to not be pulled down along with them

water is insipid

Yeah, it's like how people can tell if a guy is a virgin by the way he doesn't brag about how many "bitches" he fucks. Sometimes, I want to surprise my coworkers, and randomly start lying and bragging that, "dude, I fucked this fine ass bitch last night". They would be like, "this guy".:feelswhat: