Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie got scared when I offered him out

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
This follow up to my previous thread
Thread '(URGENT) I've got a fight with a normie tommorow!!!!' https://incels.is/threads/urgent-ive-got-a-fight-with-a-normie-tommorow.359476/

The guy was being protected by his sheboon, transgender thugmaxxer cousin. She said if I touched him she would fight me. Also she bragged about how many connections she had with other thugmaxxers. So I simply let her pressure me. Because I knew if I beat her up I would face consequences. @lemon21 said it best:

God I hate women that act tough because they "have connections"

So you didn't fight in the end?

Inceldom Discussion​

Discuss your experiences, vent, or share anything related to inceldom.

Seems like you chickened out.

This follow up to my previous thread
Thread '(URGENT) I've got a fight with a normie tommorow!!!!' https://incels.is/threads/urgent-ive-got-a-fight-with-a-normie-tommorow.359476/

The guy was being protected by his sheboon, transgender thugmaxxer cousin. She said if I touched him she would fight me. Also she bragged about how many connections she had with other thugmaxxers. So I simply let her pressure me. Because I knew if I beat her up I would face consequences. @lemon21 said it best:
Photoshop pictures anonymously of the guy with her sheboon cousin having hardcore beastiality sex and share them to all their acquaintances around until they both kill themselves ... flawless victory :feelsokman: (in mortal kombat 2)

You are in college?

No, because I knew I would face consequences for beating her up. Fucking ridiculous
Yeah smart move tbh, people who call you pussy for backing after that are retards who've never been in those situations

At any rate the dude you were going to fight is the pussy for letting that monkey defend him

just claim self defense

Yeah smart move tbh, people who call you pussy for backing after that are retards who've never been in those situations

At any rate the dude you were going to fight is the pussy for letting that monkey defend him
Yeah they were all saying "I'm a pussy" for not fight some sheboon. When she literally bragged about having many connections with Jamaican gangsters or whatever

This