Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Normie gets rekt for trying to hook up with a 13yo foid

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

He can be grateful that the US is not Brazil or he would have ended up with his head chopped off and the video would be on bestgore :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Suicidefuel for ITcels

Let an old nigga fuck

*Insert internet badass post here*

But seriously tho, I could beat that nigga's ass with supreme efficiency pewpew.

Makes me angry he did nothing wrong if he thought he was going to get consensual sex from a 13 year old there is nothing wrong with that but all these "predator hunters" i.e. cucks think they are justified in assaulting and humilating these guys for looking for CONSENSUAL sex. This is top tier ragefuel.

Makes me angry he did nothing wrong if he thought he was going to get consensual sex from a 13 year old there is nothing wrong with that but all these "predator hunters" i.e. cucks think they are justified in assaulting and humilating these guys for looking for CONSENSUAL sex. This is top tier ragefuel.
True

Fucking whiteknights. What's the point of having age of consent anyway it's not like a foids brain matures.

just fucc life

Jfl I just came from that balding guys mistaked as pedos thread to this one

r/justiceserved is a shitty ass subreddit. it's funny how incel subreddits are banned for promoting violence but r/justiceserved promotes violence all the time.

I hope those sacks of shit go to jail for life.

take a shot every time you heard the word "nigga"

True

Fucking whiteknights. What's the point of having age of consent anyway it's not like a foids brain matures.
It just doesn´t make sense they would have no problem when the 13 year old girl has consensual sex with a guy her own age but when she has it with an adult it´s all of a sudden none consensual, traumatic and the girl is not old enough to know what is going on fucking clown world people are too stupid to see their own hipocrisy.
I hope those sacks of shit go to jail for life.
Who? The attackers or the poor guy getting beating up for having a date with a girl giving her consent?

It just doesn´t make sense they would have no problem when the 13 year old girl has consensual sex with a guy her own age but when she has it with an adult it´s all of a sudden none consensual, traumatic and the girl is not old enough to know what is going on fucking clown world people are too stupid to see their own hipocrisy.

Who? The attackers or the poor guy getting beating up for having a date with a girl giving her consent?
Edgar Allan Poe married his 13 year old cousin when he was like 26. in today's world, if he did that, people would want him tortured and killed.

@Napoleon de Geso @Mainländer

agreed

Did he force himself on her something? If not, how the fuck is that "justice". Normies are sick.

the thread was removed from reddit. i have no idea why

You don't have the full context.
I only see a bunch of lowlifes beating up someone.

Look at that shit.

If you have a beautiful rose garden, and there are weeds growing in it. You don’t talk to the weeds and ask them how they feel or if there is something we can do for them. You eradicate those weeds so they do not effect the growth of the roses.
For you idiots out there.. the rose garden represents the innocents and life of a child and the sick pedo’s are the weeds.

M'savior trying to farm internet points.

the thread was removed from reddit. i have no idea why
The link is still working.

nuke this world

The retarded cucks beating the old man up ofc.

Edgar Allan Poe married his 13 year old cousin when he was like 26. in today's world, if he did that, people would want him tortured and killed.
I didn´t know that and tortured and killed is not an overstatement just look at the comments on youtube "predator" videos people go completely medieval on people being attracted to young girls even if it´s consensual.
The retarded cucks beating the old man up ofc.
Good.

I didn´t know that and tortured and killed is not an overstatement just look at the comments on youtube "predator" videos people go completely medieval on people being attracted to young girls even if it´s consensual.

Good.
IKR. the idea that you should be tortured and killed for having sex with an underage teen is insane. the only reason they're traumatized is because of society's reaction to the age gap, NOT because of the nature of the age gap. comparing someone who has sex with underage teens to someone who rapes infants is retarded

all he wanted was a prime JB
If the genders were reversed this would happen though.
Nothing would happen at all if it was a woman

all he wanted was a prime JB

Nothing would happen at all if it was a woman
agreed, but I mean that if someone did decide to beat the shit out of her they would go to jail

agreed, but I mean that if someone did decide to beat the shit out of her they would go to jail
and everyone would call him an evil woman beater who should be executed

Find it funny how that framelet plays the big man.

They all just have big balls because they outnumber him

Sadly they'll probably get a slap on the wrist.

If the genders were reversed this would happen though.
That would be ragefuel. I guess guys who are attracted to jb's need to start a gang to take their safety into their own hands if the cucked government won't help them, even though they're tax paying citizens.
If other foids beat up a foid pedo, they'd still go to jail for a very long time.

I hate Niggers.

That would be ragefuel. I guess guys who are attracted to jb's need to start a gang to take their safety into their own hands if the cucked government won't help them, even though they're tax paying citizens.
Almost every man is attracted to jbs, none of them will admit it though. It's just like how no man will admit they are gay in middle eastern countries, they don't want to be imprisoned or socially ostracized, or even worse tortured and killed, so everyone collectively hides it and suppresses it.

Over for Napoleoncels

Almost every man is attracted to jbs, none of them will admit it though. It's just like how no man will admit they are gay in middle eastern countries, they don't want to be imprisoned or socially ostracized, or even worse tortured and killed, so everyone collectively hides it and suppresses it.
Wanting to fuck jb's is something that should be said proudly. We need men to become based and stop worrying about being shamed by cucks and whores. We're a lot stronger than they are.

IKR. the idea that you should be tortured and killed for having sex with an underage teen is insane. the only reason they're traumatized is because of society's reaction to the age gap, NOT because of the nature of the age gap. comparing someone who has sex with underage teens to someone who rapes infants is retarded
Exactly. Society is indoctrinated to believe tons of things including attraction to young fertile girls is wrong but it is not truly their beliefs it is what they have been brainwashed to believe the same with that all drugs are bad even though these people have no problem with consuming alcohol but would look down on someone that used an illegal drug even something as harmless as Cannabis; Humans has used drugs for thousands of years but only in the last 100-200 years people all of a sudden have a problem with drugs that is a clear sign that it is not their own belief it is what they have been indoctrinated to believe.

Anyways got a bit sidetracked but not really the point is if these same sheep (people) were born in the past they would´ve had totally different beliefs they don´t think for themselves they are sheep and that is why I feel superior to almost every other human because I actually think for myself and am not programmed to believe in what everyone else does because that is the norm.

what's the youngest age you think is acceptable to have sex with?
Exactly. Society is indoctrinated to believe tons of things including attraction to young fertile girls is wrong but it is not truly their beliefs it is what they have been brainwashed to believe the same with that all drugs are bad even though these people have no problem with consuming alcohol but would look down on someone that used an illegal drug even something as harmless as Cannabis; Humans has used drugs for thousands of years but only in the last 100-200 years people all of a sudden have a problem with drugs that is a clear sign that it is not their own belief it is what they have been indoctrinated to believe.

Anyways got a bit sidetracked but not really the point is if these same sheep (people) were born in the past they would´ve had totally different beliefs they don´t think for themselves they are sheep and that is why I feel superior to almost every other human because I actually think for myself and am not programmed to believe in what everyone else does because that is the norm.
the moral panic over pedophilia didn't begin until the 1890s