Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normie gets called a creep and rejected sex by his wife!!!

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200506 025342 Opera

JFL even when a normie is MARRIED!!! he still has to put in massive amounts of effort and treat his wife "like a lady" just so he can get 5 minutes of starfish sex.
Being married doesn't even ensure you regular sex anymore. You still have to buy her diamonds, expensive dates, and be her court jester as if your dating
Normies in 2020 are in a worse position than incels

The absolute state of marriage in 2020.

Better off incel than beta-simping like this. Pathetic.

The wife is most likely a whale too JFL

Fucking worthless cunt. Never began for betabuxx cucks.

marital rape is okay and good

Women's rights lmao this is your reward, worthless western "man"

Fucking soy lmao

Certified fat cunt probably

sounds like a fat cunt and he sounds like a bearded skinnyfat soy

iBGlOfOvm-axHftxmXvtSNP6iqvQhZTq2LEdFkTaVz0.jpg

Like a disobedient dog, you must correct the bitch.

It's over for normiecels. They shouldn't have made marital rape illegal.

Imagine getting married in 2020.
Women of these past generations will only ruin your life.

link to full post?

Never marry guys. It's not worth it.

It's not rape if you are married. At least according to the original definition of rape

I know, but what I mean is a husband forcing himself on a reluctant wife is good. After all, we know foids dream of rape, and orgasm and ovulate more intensely during rape. So why not have a husband rape his wife in the sense that he is forcing her to have sex against her will?

yeah its a wrap for this guy, once a foid says shit like this, he's about to get divorce raped, RIP

Honestly I don't think women 100 years ago where much different from now. Dead bedroom because your wife doesn't want to fuck you is as old as time. I've seen many, increasingly more, people getting into "polyamory" specially promoted by the media. Notice how they always promote one woman with multiple men. Is not "polyamory" is cuckoldry. I'm afraid, cuckoldry is gonna be the future of betabuxxers, tho I really hope it only stays as a weird fetish.

Honestly I don't think women 100 years ago where much different from now. Dead bedroom because your wife doesn't want to fuck you is as old as time. I've seen many, increasingly more, people getting into "polyamory" specially promoted by the media. Notice how they always promote one woman with multiple men. Is not "polyamory" is cuckoldry. I'm afraid, cuckoldry is gonna be the future of betabuxxers, tho I really hope it only stays as a weird fetish.
That's why back then, you just took what was rightfully yours. none of this asking/permission shit

pay thousands for a ring
give her your love
support her financially

"its all worth it guys i promise"

get rejected

"stop acting like a creep trying to get his dick wert"
HOOOOOLLLY FUAAAAKKK
This is what a betabuxx has to expect.
Marriage as an unattractive male is fucking hell.
JFL image your wife saying this fuxckk

I see it so often on sub-5 foids' profiles on tinder. "Open relationship".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back