Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie games

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Call of Duty
Fortnite
Minecraft
Halo
Assassin's Creed
Persona
Monster Hunter World
Dark Souls
Elden Ring
Mario Kart
GTA
Read Dead Redemption
Sports games
Gears of War
Last of Us
Uncharted
God of War
Breath of the Wild

Last edited:
You forgot GTA and the current sportsball game.

Battlefield started to become a nomie game around 4 and 1. Don't forget to add Forza Horizon and Gran Turismo games to the list (they were one of the most sold games on their consoles), at least Forza Motorsport was not ruined by normie fanbase devs ruined it instead :lul:

Battlefield started to become a nomie game around 4 and 1. Don't forget to add Forza Horizon and Gran Turismo games to the list (they were one of the most sold games on their consoles), at least Forza Motorsport was not ruined by normie fanbase devs ruined it instead :lul:
I feel like Forza and Turismo appeal to a niche but I could be wrong. Nevermind, they're massively successful.

I feel like Forza and Turismo appeal to a niche but I could be wrong. Nevermind, they're massively successful.
Yes they are not talked as much around but are selling massively well. They are hidden normie games that can also be played by non normies since they have difficulty settings that will make normies rage since his car did not stop on the corner on it's own :lul: .

• Forza Horizon 5: Sold over 10 million copies, making it the most successful Xbox game release to date (December 2021).
  • Forza Horizon 5: Reached 30 million players just 18 months after its release (May 2023).
  • Forza Horizon 5: Estimated Steam sales between 2.32 million and 6.38 million copies (May 2023).
  • Forza Horizon 4: No specific sales figures mentioned, but the series as a whole is not listed on Wikipedia’s list of best-selling video game franchises with over 20 million copies sold (April 2023).

• The franchise has sold 16 million copies as of December 2016 and has garnered critical acclaim.
Gran Turismo Sport12.72 million[19]October 17, 2017RacingPolyphony DigitalSony Interactive Entertainment
️ Today in History, Gran Turismo 7 was released. The game has sold over 12 million copies amassing over $350 million in revenue.

GT series is a bigger normie slop than a Forza series that's pretty surprising.

No wonder most of those games never really appealed to me that much.

The latest entry in the renowned franchise, “Need for Speed Unbound,” has set new records for the series. In just its first month on Steam, NFS Unbound sales figures reached an impressive $14 million, with nearly 200,000 copies sold.
:lul:i guess normies didn't liked niggers on their screens rapping mumbo jumbo into their ears

Niche games in Poland. People will laugh at you, if you play any jrp or any Nintendo game.
Not in America.

Yes they are not talked as much around but are selling massively well. They are hidden normie games that can also be played by non normies since they have difficulty settings that will make normies rage since his car did not stop on the corner on it's own :lul: .

Gran Turismo Sport12.72 million[19]October 17, 2017RacingPolyphony DigitalSony Interactive Entertainment

GT series is a bigger normie slop than a Forza series that's pretty surprising.
Interesting

Niche games in Poland. People will laugh at you, if you play any jrp or any Nintendo game.
Not really MH got popular on PC and Consoles with release of the World, and Switch also got bought by way more people than Xbox.

Not really MH got popular on PC and Consoles with release of the World, and Switch also got bought by way more people than Xbox.
Poczytaj komentarze na temat Monster Hunter pod różnymi recenzjami. Mówią, że gówno bo nierealistyczne.

Monster Hunter only became popular in the west after it was dumbed down to be a typical hack and slash. Depressing

Poczytaj komentarze na temat Monster Hunter pod różnymi recenzjami. Mówią, że gówno bo nierealistyczne.
To tylko jakies pare normikow, a reszta kupila i grala bez problemu. Na ultimie mozesz sobie recki poczytac i polowa jest z gier na switcha.

To tylko jakies pare normikow, a reszta kupila i grala bez problemu. Na ultimie mozesz sobie recki poczytac i polowa jest z gier na switcha.
Brzydzę się normikami.

Basically any dude bro frat party game which only requires an IQ of room temperature to play and understand.

Apex Legends
Valorant
Overwatch 2

I agree with this fully.
Adding roblox and World of tanks

Roblox for sure, that game is full of normie teenage zoomgroids.

Monster Hunter only became popular in the west after it was dumbed down to be a typical hack and slash. Depressing
Monster Hunter world was made to appeal to the west it's thier are many cutscenes

Call of Duty
Fortnite
Minecraft
Halo
Assassin's Creed
Persona
Monster Hunter World
Dark Souls
Elden Ring
Mario Kart
GTA
Read Dead Redemption