Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie friends talk about how they would beat up ER

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I’m in this group chat right? I was telling them how I relate to him and his way of thinking a lot (obviously toned down a bit since I don’t want to get reported or some shit). They mention how he splashed drinks on couples and how they would beat him up if he did that to them. It made me so angry. I dropped the subject since I didn’t want to drop my power level on them since they’re pretty normie and bluepilled. Knowing that the only people I would consider my friends would beat up someone I strongly sympathize with all in the name of defending MILADY :soy: is ragefuel. If it was me who knows what would happen. I think I honestly harbor intense dislike for almost everyone on Earth at this point. If there was a shooter somewhere I wouldn’t even try stopping him I would just leave and read about it in the news later or something. Just good to remember that even people you might consider friends would sell you out in a heartbeat if you so much as inconvenienced a foid. Still seething. Every insult they leveled on him hurt as if they were saying it to me. I feel so pathetic right now

I is stron and would fite him, I is brave

They're gonna suspect you now bro

They're gonna suspect you now bro
I’m not sure they do yet they just keep doing bluepilled things like trying to give me useless PUA advice

Ah, even worse
The amount of times I’ve heard “Want me to get you a girl bro? I have connections bro I’ll ask if they’re interested!” is staggering. Please, don’t humiliate me further guys. Just let me rot in peace

This is why i avoid taking to bluepillers.

and that's why he went ER in the first place

people dislike incels

Normies can’t comprehend what you’re talking about. No point in arguing with them.

ER haters should be given the death penalty

Is incel things somehow permeating in normie world? My friend ( who is an outliner tho ) keeps on calling shitty players in online games incel over voice chat . This is what Reddit does to your brain.

Is incel things somehow permeating in normie world? My friend ( who is an outliner tho ) keeps on calling shitty players in online games incel over voice chat . This is what Reddit does to your brain.

He probably doesn’t even know what Incel is.

He probably doesn’t even know what Incel is.
Yeah he doesn't. He thinks the Chad "meme" is based on the country Chad.

Just Normie Things
He used to be normal out going person but now is a shut in diagnosed with anxiety, can't understand what happened to him.

Those fags would end up having more holes in them than swiss cheese if they messed with ER.

Is he ugly?
Sort of. He is also losing hair at 17, he obviously doesn't admit it but I can see it because I spent my prime years on PSL and started losing hair young too.

Sort of. He is also losing hair at 17, he obviously doesn't admit it but I can see it because I spent my prime years on PSL and started losing hair young too.

Could just be the anxiety from the losing hair.

jfl at the simps tbh
hope they're sent to hell by Saint Elliot Rodger himself ngl

My friends have similar views. I hate listening to them talk about incels. The only reason they tolerate me is because I don't talk about anything incel related and ignore the topic of socializing and females entirely.

Uncultured world