Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Normie friend told me about brutal date - was left behind by girl

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
I have a normie friend, basically my only friend, who I talk to sometimes. He often tells me about his dates (which I kind of live vicariously through).

Anyway so this weekend he went on a second date with a girl. He had hit it off with her on the first date and although she had been kind of flaky they had finally decided on a time and place for a second date.

So they get to this bar and have drinks and have some good conversation but about an hour in she casually goes: "Oh btw, a couple of friends are coming here and then we're going on a rave. You don't have to stay if you want to, I would understand if you wanted to leave".

He was caught off guard and didn't know how to respond and suddenly all these random friends started arriving. This went from a good date to him just being a stranger in a group of like 7 friends. But he's pretty social and he thought that if he went along to the rave, he could maybe advance with the girl somehow.

When it came time to leave, they ordered an Uber to take them out into the woods somewhere, but wouldn't you know, the Uber only had capacity for 7 people and the girl said to my friend: "you wouldn't mind sitting this one out would you? K thanks". And they all went on their merry way while he was stranded in the street. He walked home dumbfounded at what had happened.

The next day she texted him and told him it wasn't going to work out. Who does that? Who schedules a date, then interrupts it by bringing friends, then leaves the date stranded in the dark to go to a fucking rave? Foids are truly evil man. No etiquette, no empathy.

Yeah to what end though? Why would she even agree to a second date with him if this was how she imagined the evening going? Jfl
Did he pay for both of their drinks? Maybe that is why.

If not then maybe the evil THOT wanted to crush the hopes of this guy.

Did he pay for both of their drinks? Maybe that is why.

If not then maybe the evil THOT wanted to crush the hopes of this guy.
Even if he had paid for her drinks (I don't know if he did). They were only like two drinks in when the friends arrived so she wouldn't have been able to extract that much out of him.

I think she was just evil. If you want to get to know someone, don't get your friends to turn up unannounced , and don't go to a rave in the woods. He dodged a bullet I guess. Imagine if the roles were reversed and a guy left a girl because the Uber to the rave was full of his buddies. Jfl.

I don't care about the normie's suffering.

If it were me, I would have gone to that rave and fucked her like an alpha-class hydro male on the perk. But I shouldn't expect a couple of betafags like you to understand anything about pick-up moggery or how to rape a girl and make it seem like consent in court.

I have a normie friend, basically my only friend, who I talk to sometimes. He often tells me about his dates (which I kind of live vicariously through).

Anyway so this weekend he went on a second date with a girl. [...]
I just CANNOT read further.

The foid just wanted him to pay some expensive drinks and entertain her until the real party begins with her friends and hard, dirty sex with some Chad/Tyrone afterwards.
There's almost nothing to win for average-looking guys in these days. Foids only want them to be their betabuxing cucks and jestermaxxing clowns when they're bored.

The foid just wanted him to pay some expensive drinks and entertain her until the real party begins with her friends and hard, dirty sex with some Chad/Tyrone afterwards.
There's almost nothing to win for average-looking guys in these days. Foids only want them to be their betabuxing cucks and jestermaxxing clowns when they're bored.