Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie friend cries about GF not fucking him all night

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
I cant even get fucked yet hes mad she wont fuck him for 3+ hours. The entitlement of these normies jesus

Normies are so fucking disgraful of what they have, i would fucking kill someone if that means i will be able to have sex

Daily reminder: If he was a Chad, she would fuck him 24/7.

I cant even get fucked yet hes mad she wont fuck him for 3+ hours. The entitlement of these normies jesus
The average normie is sad going without sex for a week. The average incel has gone without sex for >1000 weeks (52 weeks/yrx20years old) but we should just stop being entitlted misoginists xdddddddd

The average normie is sad going without sex for a week. The average incel has gone without sex for >1000 weeks (52 weeks/yrx20years old) but we should just stop being entitlted misoginists xdddddddd
Lmao. We arent entitled we just want to experience what normies take for granted

OP is blackletcel alt, truly pathetic basement dwelling subhuman

people often dont realise what they have until its gone.