Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL normie friend can't think of one other reason jfl

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer
KM67Vu4.png

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Most women have no personalities, hobbies or careers. Yet they are desired by men for ONE simple reason.

when the NPC runs out of programmed responses

Jesus, NPC theory seems more true everyday.

Normies, when will they learn

Fuck I hate these ppl, they'll call you no end of ists/isms, ridicule you, tell you you're wrong, out you to others, make you public enemy number 1, sabotage you but when you try to get them to espouse their viewpoint on the matter they can't come up with shit in the way of an actual opinion & don't wanna argue with you anymore.

Like the moron that calls others dumb for not knowing the meaning of a word & when put on the spot, asked for the meaning they know not of it either.

Lol at using a Pepe emoji in a conversation with a normie.

You should ditch him. There is no reason to keep people like him around.

I would recommend not having him as a friend anymore, he sounds like a bluepilled NPC.

normie logic: "if I go with the feminist programmed responses, maybe one of them will fuck me"

he should have his throat ripped out

normie IOS don't have replies to those questions

Your friend is low T sex is the primary inncentive for a man to submit to a relationship. If I want a friend ill hang out with guys foids arent good at being companions

So why did you post how you talk with some auto-responding bot?

I would recommend not having him as a friend anymore, he sounds like a bluepilled NPC.
He blocked me after the last message jfl.
His NPC brain couldn't handle it.

Lol at using a Pepe emoji in a conversation with a normie.
He's not that much of a normie. He's just giga bluepilled and i didn't realize until i had this conversation with him.
Hes basically an IT user, literally an incel but does anything to make him believe hes not.

He blocked me after the last message jfl.
His NPC brain couldn't handle it.
This is what happens when the NPC has ran out of lines in their program.

Fuck I hate these ppl, they'll call you no end of ists/isms, ridicule you, tell you you're wrong, out you to others, make you public enemy number 1, sabotage you but when you try to get them to espouse their viewpoint on the matter they can't come up with shit in the way of an actual opinion & don't wanna argue with you anymore.

Like the moron that calls others dumb for not knowing the meaning of a word & when put on the spot, asked for the meaning they know not of it either.

Why bother with normies. why tell normies youre an incel. why even try to blackpill them. telling people youre incel unprovoked or even within the context of dating is cringe. just be blackpilled and go about your life or cope. jfl at that conversation you had

chad can literally say anything, he can think of women as anything, he can do anything to them, etc etc. this is something you accept for yourself, normies wouldnt understand nor accept that fact

Why bother with normies. why tell normies youre an incel. why even try to blackpill them. telling people youre incel unprovoked or even within the context of dating is cringe. just be blackpilled and go about your life or cope. jfl at that conversation you had

chad can literally say anything, he can think of women as anything, he can do anything to them, etc etc. this is something you accept for yourself, normies wouldnt understand nor accept that fact
Well i was his friend for 2 years now he blocked me after he got giga triggered.
Well bro hes an incel in denial. Hes not a chad. Hes as much virgin as me so he has the very base required to not be delusional about the blackpill but he still decided to be. I feel bad for him but whatever. Doesn't matter what you say is "cringe" look at this NPC response, incel means you are the opposite. Its just like with normies. I don't wanna be an NPC or a normie. Idc what people say but im proud of being an incel in the sense of not being a delusional retard. Clearly this retard is in the wrong here so i see no reason to not talk about something that is clearly the truth. Literally everyone who thinks like him is a complete piece of shit not worth interacting with. Bringing this shit up is always guaranteed to give me someone i truely enjoy talking too. Cuz hes a normie i tried my best to not get him to instantly block me so thats why it was kinda cringe. There is literally nothing wrong with telling people i'm an incel and they can fuck off if they react like this. I don't wanna be a bitch that tries to bullshit as example my grandma if she asks me if i have a gf. No you fucking cunt i won't and i will never have one. It always shuts them up and i always feel better just telling them how it is so they will stop asking. And it always breaks a part of their delusional fucking world.

Why waste your time?

Why waste your time?
Lol i hate this response. I'm rotting alone in my parents house without a job cuz im giga autistic and so are probably half the people on this forum. I don't give a shit if i "waste" my time. I have nothing else to do. I would skip 10 years of my life if i could.
It literally doesn't matter what i do.

It is almost like chatting with a bot. He even has no imagination to lie something naive. I am afraid of NPCs.

Well i was his friend for 2 years now he blocked me after he got giga triggered.
Well bro hes an incel in denial. Hes not a chad. Hes as much virgin as me so he has the very base required to not be delusional about the blackpill but he still decided to be. I feel bad for him but whatever. Doesn't matter what you say is "cringe" look at this NPC response, incel means you are the opposite. Its just like with normies. I don't wanna be an NPC or a normie. Idc what people say but im proud of being an incel in the sense of not being a delusional retard. Clearly this retard is in the wrong here so i see no reason to not talk about something that is clearly the truth. Literally everyone who thinks like him is a complete piece of shit not worth interacting with. Bringing this shit up is always guaranteed to give me someone i truely enjoy talking too. Cuz hes a normie i tried my best to not get him to instantly block me so thats why it was kinda cringe. There is literally nothing wrong with telling people i'm an incel and they can fuck off if they react like this. I don't wanna be a bitch that tries to bullshit as example my grandma if she asks me if i have a gf. No you fucking cunt i won't and i will never have one. It always shuts them up and i always feel better just telling them how it is so they will stop asking. And it always breaks a part of their delusional fucking world.

Let him continue his residency in fantasy land. you just focus on yourself. I think one of the tenants of blackpillism is to give up completely on other people, at the very least those who require such an effort to retain as friends.

womens only purpose is sex

JFL at that idiot. He needs some sense beaten into him

Should get one hundred incels to do this at once it would piss them off so bad it would hilarious.

When it comes to arguments, people are like deer. If you spook them, they go into defense mode, and they start fighting you. The rest is a waste of time, they will just be contrarians to whatever you say.

You spooked this person with your 2nd message. And continued talking for quite a while. What a waste of time.