Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie decided to live on remote island for a year out of boredom

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★

TobJDvh.png
And after a single week he started crying how hard it is that he can't be with his Gf, family and friends. Fucking normies they are retarded.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

That retarded "challenge" wasn't even true 300 days of loneliness (which are rookie numbers compared to our life-time loneliness even when we are living in society) since he met plenty of people like villagers and normie visitors, villagers gave him a dog, then he met a pig, and last 2 weeks he spent with his friend. While incel would be left there to rot alone and after 10 years someone would discover his camp.

Normies are an absolute joke

Seems comfy. I hate living in a big city.

And after a single week he started crying how hard it is that he can't be with his Gf, family and friends.
Meanwhile we spend our lives alone:feelsseriously:

While it may be a bit of a meme, I'm legitimately wondering if this guy would rope if placed in my shoes. While it's a flawed premise, my point is that normies don't understand how good they have it and then they try to tell us that sex and even human contact don't matter.
People criticize us but wouldn't last two days in our shoes. People are fundamentally solipsistic, unable to relate to anything beyond what their own experiences let them. A long time ago, I posted about this Chad who became suicidal after his dick stopped working. He said he felt subhuman compared to everyone else. Yeah, these normies wouldn't last a lifetime of inceldom.
This.

Imagine living several decades in isolation
Normies are a joke

And after a single week he started crying how hard it is that he can't be with his Gf, family and friends.
What a pussy. I don't cry about not having anyone for a couple of months at a time at least

Low tier betabux. JFL if his “girlfriend” actually liked him she would have begged him to not go.
How much you wanna bet that she was thrilled at the idea of her beta cuck soyfriend provider going into isolation without the internet for a long time?

She hopped on tinder the moment he said bye.

JFL at thinking you are capable of receiving genuine female affection when you look like that.

Guaranteed he is bald under that hat, as well.

The memes create themselves.

This actually seems like a cool trip but idk how to do any of the camping survival stuff

300 days is nothing, not even an entire year, just fucking lol... try being in my shoes and having no friends since 7th grade

He has such a punch able voice

Slightly better than when a model puts on a fat suit to “capture” the experience of being subhuman, I’ll give him that. Merely choosing to be alone has you in a different mindset than being forced to be alone like us. Not only that, but then to find out that he had contact with people and spent time with a friend...SMH.

I wouldnt mind living in one for like a few days

Having visitors makes it too easy

People criticize us but wouldn't last two days in our shoes. People are fundamentally solipsistic, unable to relate to anything beyond what their own experiences let them. A long time ago, I posted about this Chad who became suicidal after his dick stopped working. He said he felt subhuman compared to everyone else. Yeah, these normies wouldn't last a lifetime of inceldom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back