Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie claims that he identified as incel at 14 y/o and laughs at incels (Cuckfkrz)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
first bashes us on rating eachothers looks then gives a massive blackpill that he started to look good (he's also tall af) (+ he is an extrovert aka normie) and fucked some russian cumdumps

he gives typical normie advice that i tried to follow aka "JUST STOP BEING A FAT CUNT AND GO OUT YOU INKWEL" yes i had a normal bmi (and i still do) yes i tried going out for a year or so but i still had no friends people laughed at me and i gave up on trying to be normal

i wanted to make a thread on this a year ago but i was just lurking back then and now it came up in my recommended

>14 y/o >"incel"
>normie loses weight at 18 y/o
>ha fuck you retards just don't be fat

Fuck, Isla Vista was 5 whole years ago. I was about to be like "How could he have been an incel when he was a kid when the word wasn't used?" But then oh, he was 14 or something at the time, then turned 18/19. Ohhhhhh... time... it keeps on slippin'.

Elliot was never fat too and the guy puts him. Me too, never was fat in this shitty life. Normalfaggots are scum, hope he is divorce raped. Great hairline btw, expect some visit from the Nordwood reaper soon.

Last edited:
Fuck, Isla Vista was 5 whole years ago. I was about to be like "How could he have been an incel when he was a kid when the word wasn't used?" But then oh, he was 14 or something at the time, then turned 18/19. Ohhhhhh... time... it keeps on slippin'.
Yes. Soon us in our 20s will be in our 30s. Those in their 30s will be in their 40s.

first bashes us on rating eachothers looks then gives a massive blackpill that he started to look good (he's also tall af) (+ he is an extrovert aka normie) and fucked some russian cumdumps

he gives typical normie advice that i tried to follow aka "JUST STOP BEING A FAT CUNT AND GO OUT YOU INKWEL" yes i had a normal bmi (and i still do) yes i tried going out for a year or so but i still had no friends people laughed at me and i gave up on trying to be normal

i wanted to make a thread on this a year ago but i was just lurking back then and now it came up in my recommended

>14 y/o >"incel"
>normie loses weight at 18 y/o
>ha fuck you retards just don't be fat

That guy is a punk.

yeah I saw that video a while ago seems like a fakecel cuck larper

I don't understand how someone can change ideologies that easily. Does he think his experiences apply to everyone or something.

Elliot was never fat too and the guy puts him. Me too, never was fat in this shitty life. Normalfaggots are scum, hope he is divorce raped. Great hairline btw, expect some visit from the Nordwood reaper soon.
I think only a tiny minority of the users here are overweight and even some of us call them volcels. It's common knowledge that being fat is a choice that you yourself make and that you should expect to deal with the consequences of that and if you don't want that, to just lose weight.

Healthy weight does not a sex haver make

Ngl i like his channel and other videos but that one sucks hard.

Skin him alive.

Most normies probably think that all we need to do in order to be succssesfull with women is to loose some weight despite the fact that the vast majority of us isn't even overweight.

Don't give him attention, he'll probably use this thread for a joke or a video. This guy became a total cuck. I don't remember him ever actually saying he identified as incel, just went through the typical normie depression phase. Just another normie using our struggles to seek attention and make it about himself. Mocking everything we say because we're just a joke. We're a zoo to normies and we always will be. They have to keep kicking us down. Takes everything out of context to feed his ill-informed agenda.
Ngl i like his channel and other videos but that one sucks hard.
Most normies probably think that all we need to do in order to be succssesfull with women is to loose some weight despite the fact that the vast majority of us isn't even overweight.
It's because of the media and most people online regurgitating the same definition of us being fat, white, neckbearded, manchild, smelly skinheads that had never tried before.

yes i tried going out for a year or so but i still had no friends people laughed at me and i gave up on trying to be normal
normies would say one year is not enough of going out! if you would take their advice and after 2 years still nothing they would say 2 years is not enough, if you would take their advice again and keep on going out and you stilll got nothing after 3 years they would say 3 years is not enough and so on and so forth. thats how normie respond to any issue. and zero progression after a long time without the slightest hints of getting them is not enough for them to understand that its over. they lack any kind of awareness or logic.

I don't understand how someone can change ideologies that easily. Does he think his experiences apply to everyone or something.
yes thats exactly how normies think.
Don't give him attention, he'll probably use this thread for a joke or a video. This guy became a total cuck. I don't remember him ever actually saying he identified as incel, just went through the typical normie depression phase. Just another normie using our struggles to seek attention and make it about himself. Mocking everything we say because we're just a joke. We're a zoo to normies and we always will be. They have to keep kicking us down. Takes everything out of context to feed his ill-informed agenda.
also this

that's how normies think also if you change your ideology like that then it means you never had an ideology to begin with

"Incel at 14" sure.

@rafaelvicuna3 in the next years.

He was never incel in the first place. Did he even have an account here?

i think this video was just for attention tbh