Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie Cheats On His Wife w/ Her Married Mother. Cuck Pastor Father Stays With Her

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@katenacious/video/7299598168671505694

The mothER:

Normie Husband:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@katenacious/video/7312253194938141983

Last edited:
good fuck that whore

This title sounds like nonsense, what father? You should summarize the story of the video so that I can understand the title.

She's so fat and ulgy:feelsseriously:
puke GIF

This title sounds like nonsense, what father? You should summarize the story of the video so that I can understand the title.

The father of the woman who was cheated on. Aka the husband of the woman the normie was cheating with.​

The spic fucked his mother in law and his cuck father in law is still with her

Least fucked up family dynamics in 2024:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Just be tall, neurotypical, and darktriadddddddd

Put on a shirt you fat bitch. Cover your disgusting gut

Would believe if the foid was the one fucking their in-laws. The husband looks like a soyboy who gets pushed around by his woman.
Looks can be deceiving. I've seen DT (dark triad) normies pull shit like this off

The spic fucked his mother in law and his cuck father in law is still with her

What spic? Why is it so hard to just tell me what's in the video?

What spic? Why is it so hard to just tell me what's in the video?
Why is it so hard to watch the video?

If you don't have the attention span for TikTok shorts, it's ovER

Why is it so hard to watch the video?

If you don't have the attention span for TikTok shorts, it's ovER

I'm very busy, I only have time to periodically check this forum to see if I have any notifications.

When I post videos, I explain what the video is about in case people don't wanna watch it.

I'm very busy, I only have time to periodically check this forum to see if I have any notifications.

When I post videos, I explain what the video is about in case people don't wanna watch it.

Normie Cheats On His Wife w/ Her Married Mother. Cuck Pastor Father Stays With Her​

Normie Cheats On His Wife w/ Her Married Mother. Cuck Pastor Father Stays With Her​

That title is nonsense, you should've explained it clearly and thoroughly in the post body.

That title is nonsense, you should've explained it clearly and thoroughly in the post body.
Yes I'm sure it's a totally coincidence you were literally the only person complaining in my other thread too (about the title).

You're so busy but you have all this time to complain about thread titles, of all fucking things, jfl

You're so busy but you have all this time to complain about thread titles, of all fucking things, jfl

I have, like, a minute to check on each notification.