Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie chain of thoughts is a mystery to me

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Just one example,recently a normie retweeted a post about a Russian tank being damaged.Not destroyed,just damaged.Who gives a fuck about that,and why should that confirm their "superior" moral position of NPC's is beyond me.
Its the same when they claim that Putin is next Hitler and that every incel is a potential ER.

I used to believe in solipsism, for this sole reason. No way these normies have consciousness. They're like AI, except AI get smarter over time.

Also if you want kekfuel look at all the reddit soys comparing the Putin Ukraine situation to capeshit. :feelskek:

Most people actually don't have inner monologues. Only like 30% of people do. Which means all foids and a lot of normies just don't have thoughts. They are literal NPCs. It's not that hard to understand really.

Bold of you to assume there is any thought proces going on there. They aswell might be automatons, there would be virtually no difference.

They act all moral but celebrate people of one side (the Russians) getting killed in a war. Normies are braindead.