Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normie can't handle his gf cheating, gets shot by police over pussy

sad life of an Oofy Doofy

sad life of an Oofy Doofy
Yeah, this wouldn't happen to an attractive man. He could just find another hole to pump. But the dude was a betabuxxer and got fucked over and lost it

Most mentally stable sexhaver

Imagine killing yourself over a foid cheating on you.

must be the ultimate cuck move.

Amazing that foids can drive a man to these extremes and still get to play the victim.

Even the normie officers have to pretend to give a shit about this guy. This is what awaits when you "ascend". If it was a black guy they would've just shot him and gotten it over with.

He's based for making a scene but he should've fucked that bitch up beyond repair or killed hER too at least.

She’s probably getting gangbanged right now while her ex is in the ground….brutal.

Brootaly mogs me, he takes the a 50,000 volt taser shot and it does almost nothing to him.

Normies: You don't need a gf bro, having a gf is overrated

Also normie: literally loses his life because his gf cheated on him

This comment kinda shaked me ngl

Amazing that foids can drive a man to these extremes and still get to play the victim.
good point
imagine if a female did this because of a guy
that guy would be put in jail, prosecuted for causing her to be crazy, be blamed for all her problems, be called a abusive manipulative predator, etc
but the girl can act innocent, despite being a cheating whore + whatever else she was going

brutal idiot pill

He should've killed her first

Normies: You don't need a gf bro, having a gf is overrated

Also normie: literally loses his life because his gf cheated on him
Normies will never fully understand us bc its impossible, basically. They'll never know what true isolation and ostracization from society is like, they'll never know what being a khhv past your late teens early 20s is like. Most of them can't truly empathize with us imo.

Normies will never fully understand us bc its impossible, basically. They'll never know what true isolation and ostracization from society is like, they'll never know what being a khhv past your late teens early 20s is like. Most of them can't truly empathize with us imo.
I know, i'm just pointing out their hyprocricy

He should've killed her first
Yep, but he refused to act on her until the bitter end. Only blamed other men and required other men to kill him for no reason.

Gynocentrism is cancer.

So the police is called because the guy threatens to commit suicide, and to prevent that they kill him.

What kind of fucked up world is that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep, but he refused to act on her until the bitter end. Only blamed other men and required other men to kill him for no reason.

Gynocentrism is cancer.
It takes so much strength to break the mental conditioning that has a chokehold on men, I swear. It took me ages to finally get blackpilled, and I'm someone who was always a race realist and shit, i was just in denial about foid nature for a while

Infidelity should be punished with death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back