Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie bullies in this forum

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
some of the faggots here say they hate bullies but they are piece of shit bullies themselves

It goes like this

Bully/harraser does something bad to the user

Naturally User reacts to it in an angry way harrasing him back

Bully says “oh you’re so toxic Look you’re reacting like such a crazy person” while completely turning blind to his first harassment and that he deserved the reaction he got

And some teacher like mods protect these bullies the same way teachers protect irl bullies and actually punish nice decent users

20%
some of the faggots here say they hate bullies but they are piece of shit bullies themselves

It goes like this

Bully says “oh you’re so toxic Look you’re reacting like such a crazy person” while completely turning blind to his first harassment and that he deserved the reaction he got

And some teacher like mods protect these bullies the same way teachers protect irl bullies and actually punish nice decent users
20230609 045402 overlay 2

Who is you thinking 'bout ?

It goes like this

Bro drop names or remain silent

I personally don't give a fuck what anybody on here has to say my life sucks already why should I care what some randoms on a forum think

I personally don't give a fuck what anybody on here has to say my life sucks already why should I care what some randoms on a forum think

Her psychopathy had to end at some point.

Oh well.

based

Haters here you see
You can block retards. Don't give a shit about the "blocking is gay argument". Some people are just not worth it, so you might as well block them.

You can block retards. Don't give a shit about the "blocking is gay argument". Some people are just not worth it, so you might as well block them.

We were having too much fun!

“If they only knew how much fun I was having, they'd turn me loose.”

I agree but I think your expectations of this forum are way above the clouds, OP. It’s an anonymous forum dedicated for “””lonely””” men that’s being bombarded daily by IT cucks and larpers. Were you expecting it to be anything less than shitty? And you don’t have to participate in it, you can just stop browsing it at anytime. I can’t see myself being here for more than this summer.

you literally told someone that you “probably looks mog the fuck out of them”

just shoot yourself in the head already

blocking is also for faggots not just retards

I agree but I think your expectations of this forum are way above the clouds, OP. It’s an anonymous forum dedicated for “””lonely””” men that’s being bombarded daily by IT cucks and larpers. Were you expecting it to be anything less than shitty? And you don’t have to participate in it, you can just stop browsing it at anytime. I can’t see myself being here for more than this summer.
True ,I wish I was never here

Yet you're the one crying the moment someone "bullies" you :feelsaww:
I’m shocked to see how much of a mentally ill dog worshippers you people are

You created a thread for me crying that I was back here and created threads from my back in blackpill club

It seems I fucked you all so bad I will love in your little heads rent free for the rest of your pathetic life

We celebrated your ban for 5 minutes and moved on, meanwhile you're still seething over it like the fragile little bitch you are :feelskek:
You created a thread for me here and there and changed my name cuz I fucked you so badly

All of you will never forget the taste of my dick in your mouth

Keep deceiving yourself

Lots of people do this yeah.

I guess they're everywhere including on this forum.

Personally I don't care, I spent 7 years on 4chan before this forum, it became completely irrelevant to me.