Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Normie brain shortcircuits in real time, exposes hypocrisy

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer

this was in response to me calling out an ITcel for failing to perform basic maths in order to lie about virgin statistics.

In the post OP admits everything he posted was false, claims he has a gifted IQ, and manages to not understand basic class width approximations.

This comment literally says he enjoys the wrong calculations, and claims the admittedly fake statistics are overall true, this is the epitome of soyciety where moral virtue is held above actual data and facts. In the modern age it is more socially acceptable to lie and feign virtue than to be factually accurate - and this is the reason mainstream soyciety hates incels, because there is no moral obfuscation, it's pure facts. Ever wonder why there's a blackpill science sub but not a sub to disprove their claims? Because soys value status quo neolib 'morality' over facts, I used to think it's because they know the blackpill true and don't want to accept it, but it's likely because they literally do not value facts.

> Gifted IQ
> Can't do simple math

Yeah, sure. He's very gifted. JFL

Also, the ones throwing ad hominems are usually people with nigger IQ. If you have an argument, you use to counter whatever people throw at you. Resorting to ad hominem is conceding defeat. When I saw his pots about the 80/20 rule I was tempted to debunk his nonsense, but you've beat me to it. Good job, brocel. Are you a STEMcel as well? Or just a math enthusiast?
moral virtue
They adhere to subjective moral systems. All they have is their interpretations, none of the crap that they label as moral is actually objectively moral. Just like every other clueless normie, ITfags fall into the trap of subjectivity and most of their arguments are violations of Hume's Law. If the Blackpill wasn't backed up by science I would be the first one to dismiss it. Alas, it is. I wish the blue pill was reality cuz I'd well due to my personality.

Last edited:
Also, the ones throwing ad hominems are usually people with nigger IQ. If you have an argument, you use to counter whatever people throw at you. Resorting to ad hominem is conceding defeat. When I saw his pots about the 80/20 rule I was tempted to debunk his nonsense, but you've beat me to it. Good job, brocel. Are you a STEMcel as well? Or just a math enthusiast?
Both tbh, doing a natsci uni degree, maths + physics + philosophy, wanted to choose a multi subject course because doing mandatory statistics is ropefuel, so this was the only way i get to choose which modules to study. hopefully i'll get into physics research afterwards but idk