Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normie apathy is genetic

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
This is the conclusion I have come to. What environmental factors exactly separate us from normies? Or for that matter even just other incels who are ignorant of the blackpill? Nothing. We are just like them. The only difference, we UNDERSTAND why we are incel.

If environmental factors can't explain why some become blackpilled and others don't, then there is only one explaination: Genetics.

Normies are literally born to be cucks. And this also means there will never be any blackpill revolution because normies will never stop being cucks. Lmao just fuck this stupid gay earth. Somebody please nuke it from orbit.

Einstein level IQ

If environmental factors can't explain why some become blackpilled and others don't, then there is only one explaination: Genetics.
I think that there is no escape from the blackpill. You can deny it at first but it will chase you anyway.

I think that there is no escape from the blackpill. You can deny it at first but it will chase you anyway.

Most normies go through their entire lives without entertaining the blackpill. Just lol at thinking that most normies learn anything from experience.

It seems irrational. Can you explain this, please?

The normie brain can't connect the lines between the dots. They just memorize a list of behaviors that they are taught. It's the difference between baking a piece of bread by simply following the instructions, and actually understanding the instructions. There is a reason for why there are so few talented artists and scientists (or even just artists and scientists in general). It's because those things require CREATIVE and LOGIC solving skills. Both of which are things that normies don't have. This is why beta normies can go through many divorces and yet never learn anything, because they always believe the "oh things just did not work out" bullshit each and every time.

If normies could learn from experience, then 90% of them would be blackpilled by age 30. Instead, it's more like 1-5% at MOST.

Also consider the insanity that most normies are still pro-progressive after all the bullshit that has been happening and that polls show younger people are becoming MORE leftist rather than conservative even though leftism is completely destroying society. Normies are basically an evolutionary joke. A bunch of idiots that will be thrown into the trash heap of history the moment they aren't needed by the powers that be anymore because robots have replaced them. Which will happen a lot sooner than you think.

Its not genetic. Its entirely environmental. People are raised by others who are apathetic and so they become apathetic as well. Same with racism.

The normie brain can't connect the lines between the dots. They just memorize a list of behaviors that they are taught. It's the difference between baking a piece of bread by simply following the instructions, and actually understanding the instructions. There is a reason for why there are so few talented artists and scientists (or even just artists and scientists in general). It's because those things require CREATIVE and LOGIC solving skills. Both of which are things that normies don't have. This is why beta normies can go through many divorces and yet never learn anything, because they always believe the "oh things just did not work out" bullshit each and every time.

If normies could learn from experience, then 90% of them would be blackpilled by age 30. Instead, it's more like 1-5% at MOST.

Also consider the insanity that most normies are still pro-progressive after all the bullshit that has been happening and that polls show younger people are becoming MORE leftist rather than conservative even though leftism is completely destroying society. Normies are basically an evolutionary joke. A bunch of idiots that will be thrown into the trash heap of history the moment they aren't needed by the powers that be anymore because robots have replaced them. Which will happen a lot sooner than you think.
Thanks.

Its not genetic. Its entirely environmental. People are raised by others who are apathetic and so they become apathetic as well. Same with racism.

Epic gigacope. What environmental factors are you talking about? My entire family is comically bluepilled. My mother and sister are both ugly bluepill sjws. Then on top of that I also grew up in a nordic nation where everybody is constantly bombarded with pro-left multicultural gargabe. Schools also brainwash people with such shite. There is literally no environmental reason for why I should be blackpilled at all. I just figured it out because I am not a fucking retard.

Personalities are almost entirely genetic. Environmental factors either don't matter or play only a minimal role.

Epic gigacope. What environmental factors are you talking about? My entire family is comically bluepilled. My mother and sister are both ugly bluepill sjws. There is literally no environmental reason for why I should be blackpilled at all. I just figured it out because I am not a fucking retard.
Your confusing environmental factors with something else. You were exposed to rejection, to foids stupid behavior, you saw ugly people get treated worse then attractive people, etc.
Those are the environmental factors that caused you to become blackpilled.
Cause if it was genetic then youd be bluepilled too.

Your confusing environmental factors with something else. You were exposed to rejection, to foids stupid behavior, you saw ugly people get treated worse then attractive people, etc.
Those are the environmental factors that caused you to become blackpilled.
Cause if it was genetic then youd be bluepilled too.

And what about all the other people who also get bullied and also get rejected who stay bluepilled their entire lives? You do realize that most incels gravitate towards the far-left rather than the blackpill right? 90% of sjws are incels in denial.

The problem with your argument is that if environmental factors determined who gets blackpilled then this would hold true consistently but instead only a small minority ever becomes blackpilled regardless of environmental factors. In addition, there are no doubt many successful people in life who understand that it's all bullshit but don't use the term blackpill or talk about it openly. I bet most powerful people know this because they themselves are ruthless sociopaths in the first place and thus have learned that most conventional "wisdom" is completley horseshit.

And what about all the other people who also get bullied and also get rejected who stay bluepilled their entire lives? You do realize that most incels gravitate towards the far-left rather than the blackpill right? 90% of sjws are incels in denial.

The problem with your argument is that if environmental factors determined who gets blackpilled then this would hold true consistently but instead only a small minority ever becomes blackpilled regardless of environmental factors. In addition, there are no doubt many successful people in life who understand that it's all bullshit but don't use the term blackpill or talk about it openly. I bet most powerful people know this because they themselves are ruthless sociopaths in the first place and thus have learned that most conventional "wisdom" is completley horseshit.
Youre confusing nature with nurture. Say you're brought up in a bluepilled household. Your parents always telling You that you'll find thd right girl, to just be yourself, to be confident, etc. You'll start out pretty bluepilled. Eventually you see the unfairness in life and get into the blackpill. But not everyone will see it in the right light.
Normies will see how exceptions occur and use them as a basis for their understanding of the world because it fits the way they were raised.
They close their eyes to the blackpill because it sucks. It makes things harder and you suffer more for it, rather than being ignorant to the way things are which would be much easier.
Its Not genetic, that makes no sense. Genetics passes on traits, like our faces and heights, and even that gets fucked up sometimes. The bluepill and apathy aren't genetic traits, they are learned.

Normies will see how exceptions occur and use them as a basis for their understanding of the world because it fits the way they were raised.
They close their eyes to the blackpill because it sucks.

Normies actually don't see a god damn thing. You are massively overestimating normie intelligence. They aren't "closing their eyes to the blackpill" as you put it, but rather they just can't see the blackpill at all. They are legit retarded and don't notice any of the shit that is happening around them at all.

Like bullshit such as the UN migration pact for instance. This is a pact that could literally destroy the west, and most people don't even know it exists! Ditto for other horrifying bullshit like EU's article 13 which soon could destroy the internet as we know it including this site.

Normies. Don't. Understand. ANYTHING.

Normies actually don't see a god damn thing. You are massively overestimating normie intelligence. They aren't "closing their eyes to the blackpill" as you put it, but rather they just can't see the blackpill at all. They are legit retarded and don't notice any of the shit that is happening around them at all.

Like bullshit such as the UN migration pact for instance. This is a pact that could literally destroy the west, and most people don't even know it exists! Ditto for other horrifying bullshit like EU's article 13 which soon could destroy the internet as we know it including this site.

Normies. Don't. Understand. ANYTHING.
I think you overestimate YOUR intelligence. Seriously. You don't understand a single thing about genetics or the ideas behind nature vs nurture.
You can't pass down the blue or black or any pill. Its a learned idea, just like flat earthers or anti-vaxxers. The blue pill is learned behaviour.

I think you overestimate YOUR intelligence. Seriously. You don't understand a single thing about genetics or the ideas behind nature vs nurture.
You can't pass down the blue or black or any pill. Its a learned idea, just like flat earthers or anti-vaxxers. The blue pill is learned behaviour.

Bluepill is not learned behavior, because bluepill isn't a specific form of behavior per say. The bluepill is basically apathy. To be bluepilled, means that you don't understand your surroundings and don't care about it either and instead just blindly believe whatever you are told to believe. This is what the bluepill means, regardless of what is considered to be the dominating social norms at the time. I haven't seen any evidence that the kind of apathy normies are typically guilty of is a form or learned behavior, which suggests that a small minority of people are just legit more concerned about what is happening in the world it inhabits where as they majority don't care.

And you know what? I DO consider myself to have above average intelligence. I can see through all the bullshit where as most of the retards around me don't care about anything as long as they have their distractions/pleasures, even though their apathy could cause them to lose access to said pleasures anyway.

Just face it. Being a normy is a mental disorder.