Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Normie agreed with my blackpilled statement IRL?

What did he mean by this?

• Total voters
WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
I spent this morning with my mom and sister. My mom was helping her out with a few things, I decided to come too since it had been a while since I saw my sister. We went to the county courthouse because my sister needed to pay some court fines that were overdue (she already missed the deadline a while ago because she doesn't care), and when that was done, my mom had to ask the security guards at the metal detectors near the door where the exit was. They said there was a button in the elevator that takes you straight there, and we can also leave through the door behind them.

While we were on our way out, I could hear the security guards laughing, just like I had noticed them do many times before as they talked to each other, making comments about others like any group of normalfags would. As we waited for the elevator, I couldn't help but voice my thoughts to my mom and sister. "Do you ever wonder why do normies just laugh for no reason? Have you noticed that?" Just then, a textbook normie who happened to be nearby said, "Always." I added, "Yeah, I never understood it."

I'm sure most of you are aware that I hardly ever step foot outside, given my title. But let me tell you, this moment was something I couldn't have predicted. I think it's safe to say that this guy didn't actually share my viewpoint; in fact, he was most likely slyly mocking my words. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
did you actually use the word normie? it just sounds like an empty remark, normies don't contemplate on those kinds of things.

it just sounds like an empty remark, normies don't contemplate on those kinds of things.
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. But what made this almost comedic was that he got into the same elevator as us, and then we saw him climbing into a blue GTR as we walked to the car.

Last edited:
Despite being quite rare, some normies actually have sympathy and try to understand others around them.

I spent this morning with my mom and sister. My mom was helping her out with a few things, I decided to come too since it had been a while since I saw my sister. We went to the county courthouse because my sister needed to pay some court fines that were overdue (she already missed the deadline a while ago because she doesn't care), and when that was done, my mom had to ask the security guards at the metal detectors near the door where the exit was. They said there was a button in the elevator that takes you straight there, and we can also leave through the door behind them.

While we were on our way out, I could hear the security guards laughing, just like I had noticed them do many times before as they talked to each other, making comments about others like any group of normalfags would. As we waited for the elevator, I couldn't help but voice my thoughts to my mom and sister. "Do you ever wonder why do normies just laugh for no reason? Have you noticed that?" Just then, a textbook normie who happened to be nearby said, "Always." I added, "Yeah, I never understood it."

I'm sure most of you are aware that I hardly ever step foot outside, given my title. But let me tell you, this moment was something I couldn't have predicted. I think it's safe to say that this guy didn't actually share my viewpoint; in fact, he was most likely slyly mocking my words. What do you guys think?
Dont think so. Its just people are narcisstic and its gotten worse. He agreed with your Statement. Hes likely been made fun of in his life.

Also a lot of Normies think of people as NPCs but these days most non-famous people are NPCs.

Are you an Insta Model with 1 Million followers = Main Character
Are you a succesful scientist who became world famous but just for his discovery = Side Character
Are you an average looking guy who works at a Bookstore = NPC

Despite being quite rare, some normies actually have sympathy and try to understand others around them.
Just judging by the fact that he was a low inhib normie who drove a GTR and had to go to court for whatever legal situation he's in, I don't think he was one of them lol.

What did your sis do

Just judging by the fact that he was a low inhib normie who drove a GTR and had to go to court for whatever legal situation he's in, I don't think he was one of them lol.
Yeah, your take is probably right.. but I'm socially a complete retard so I actually wouldn't be able to tell if he's genuine or not.

Dont think so. Its just people are narcisstic and its gotten worse. He agreed with your Statement. Hes likely been made fun of in his life.
I don't know man, I think he was just feigning a flippant comment of sympathy to me.

Seems like a weird way to mock someone to me

Also a lot of Normies think of people as NPCs but these days most non-famous people are NPCs.
What did your sis do
lol in the car, she said I was wrong for thinking the guy's comment wasn't genuine. She said "You think everyone else is the NPC, but the only NPC is YOU. Normies know a lot more than they think you do, even more than you think you do."

Last edited:
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. But what made this almost comedic was that he also waited in the elevator with us, and as we were going to the car, we saw this guy hop in a blue GTR.
so he was stalking you? you know how in some pokemon games you can activate a secret interaction with a ghost in places like a haunted house, it is possible that you could have unknowingly triggered such an event. you should ask your family members if they can recall the presence of this individual, to try to figure out whether that could have been an experience of apparition on your end only.

Last edited:
In that case they were probably fucking with you
The security guards probably laughed as we walked away because they thought my mom was clueless or something. They were asserting social dominance and being low inhib and doing what normalfags always do. The other guy was completely unrelated to them.

lol in the car, she said I was wrong for thinking the guy's comment wasn't genuine. She said "You think everyone else is the NPC, but the only NPC is YOU. Normies know a lot more than they think you do, even more than you think you do."
Well there you have it. Even your sister agrees, of course your sis is likely also an NPC and thinks of you as an NPC as well despite that within her life you might be able to Upgrade to Side character Level.

so he was stalking you? you know how in some pokemon games you can activate a secret interaction with a ghost in places like a haunted house, it is possible that you could have unknowingly triggered such an event. you should ask your family members if they can recall the presence of this individual, to try to figure out whether that could have been an experience of apparition on your end only.
No jflll. He just exited in the same way we were, there's literally nothing more to it than that... :feelstrash:

Honestly, I'm completely overthinking this entire thing because I'm aspie and I need to have a logical framework for why normies engage in the subtle microaggressions that they do. It would be far more interesting if we actually were being gangstalked though :lul:

Last edited:
Either i read something wrong or the way you wrote it implies that the normie could read your mind

Seems like a weird way to mock someone to me
NT social interaction is weird. i mean, the average male friendship involves subtle insults, backhanded compliments, and borderline verbal abuse, but somehow this is seen as a normal part of a healthy "bromance."

“Hah, you’re not friends if you don’t always insult and degrade each other. Male friendship is about humiliating and taking the piss out of each other. That’s just what bros do :cool:

Either i read something wrong or the way you wrote it implies that the normie could read your mind
Jfl the guy didn't just magically know my thoughts, obviously; I literally said this out loud:
I couldn't help but voice my thoughts to my mom and sister. "Do you ever wonder why do normies just laugh for no reason? Have you noticed that?"

Normies say whatever all the time, zero thought goes into their words. He was just bored and saw a window for conversation.

I'm sorry but did you just use the word normie in public :lul:

Well there you have it. Even your sister agrees, of course your sis is likely also an NPC and thinks of you as an NPC as well despite that within her life you might be able to Upgrade to Side character Level.
I mean, she's autistic just like I am, but in terms of the things she advocates for, she could be seen as an NPC. Like, she's into rave culture, picked up a vaping habit, posts memes about going on "benders," and goes to an alt/goth club whenever she can scrape together the money. But at the same time, she's also super into coding and wants to pursue a career in it, uses incel lingo irl, and likes black metal and other extreme heavy metal music that I can't stand.

I'm sorry but did you just use the word normie in public :lul:
Yeah, and?

Cultured Crusader on X: this sucks! where's my racist asian ...

As long as you aren't going around spreading blackpills and trying to debate it with normies like an autist, I don't see any problem with using incel terminology among those who understand, provided you know how to do it smoothly.

NT social interaction is weird. i mean, the average male friendship involves subtle insults, backhanded compliments, and borderline verbal abuse, but somehow this is seen as a normal part of a healthy "bromance."

“Hah, you’re not friends if you don’t always insult and degrade each other. Male friendship is about humiliating and taking the piss out of each other. That’s just what bros do :cool:
I think some degree of banter is normal between people. But there comes a time where it's just verbal abuse under the guise of a joke.

In my old "friend" group, I noticed that it would keep happening all the time while they kept smiling and laughing about it. But eventually it got less jokey and it just became flat out insulting. Didn't occur to me what was actually going on until way after the fact.

Normies say whatever all the time, zero thought goes into their words. He was just bored and saw a window for conversation.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

My thoughts exactly. He just wanted to say something to say it.

You do realize people have their own lives and thoughts and conversations right? Are you so solipsistic that you honestly think people just laugh for "no reason?"

Are you a woman?

As long as you aren't going around spreading blackpills and trying to debate it with normies like an autist, I don't see any problem with using incel terminology among those who understand, provided you know how to do it smoothly.
I do it all the time, I just find it funny that @Adolf Kitler sounded like a sheeple for a sec

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

My thoughts exactly. He just wanted to say something to say it.
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
I've missed out on the bulk of socialization in my teens, but once in a while some extrovert tries to chat me up and they never have anything of substance to discuss.

I think some degree of banter is normal between people. But there comes a time where it's just verbal abuse under the guise of a joke.

In my old "friend" group, I noticed that it would keep happening all the time while they kept smiling and laughing about it. But eventually it got less jokey and it just became flat out insulting. Didn't occur to me what was actually going on until way after the fact.
I definitely agree. Let me be clear, I'm not one to get easily offended. In fact, I would find great pleasure in poking fun at others and sharing a good laugh together too, if I was NT and low inhib. NTs experience a heightened sense of superiority when they engage in this particular behavior. And when they gather as a group, this feeling of superiority grows exponentially.

As always though, if you're the butt-monkey of the friend group—and the ugly friends always are—the teasing can and will easily cross the line into being mean-spirited after a certain point. That's just one of the reasons why having friends isn't something that interests me.

Last edited:
You do realize people have their own lives and thoughts and conversations right? Are you so solipsistic that you honestly think people just laugh for "no reason?"

Are you a woman?
I'm positive it was aimed at us. The fact that they laughed without even saying anything beforehand should already tell you that. I could tell they were the type to do that just by hearing their laughter and gossip in their clique of officers when I was sitting on the bench. Like, it's not surprising at all. This is a thing people do all the time.

I've been laughed at on numerous occasions, even to my face. Are you going to tell me that was all in my head too?

Last edited:
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
I've missed out on the bulk of socialization in my teens, but once in a while some extrovert tries to chat me up and they never have anything of substance to discuss.
21. Excluding middle school, which was the only point in my life where I actually had a friend, my social life was and has always been utterly nonexistent. I have no idea how to start and maintain a conversation with anyone, much less women, because normie conversations are inherently meaningless and uninteresting.

Last edited:
Next time you are presented with the opportunity to accompany your mother and sister on some outing and chore, deny it. Why would you even want to observe court proceeding? There is nothing to gain from it.
peak brain rot
:feelskek:

The fact that they laughed without even saying anything beforehand should already tell you that.
High IQ. Very intuitive.