Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie advice + Cucktears LARP

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
4atwy98sihf31.jpg

>>Yeah bro I just got tired of being an incel so I took a shower, got a haircut, lost weight, hit therapy, made some friends and got a GF. Just that easy bro.
>>Just stop being an incel theory confirmed bro
:soy::soy::soy:

Normie comments.... :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Just get therapy bro
He got therapy which is the key thing here. That started him on a better path. Incels need professional help not some hate subs like MGTOW.

Just get matches on tinder bro
I once had a tinder-match-turned-fwb who used to be an incel (he admitted to me once) and honestly you couldn't even tell. He was lovely, intelligent, well put together, and very considerate. There's hope.

Just be good looking bro
I have a friend who has a beautiful wife and a good life. He always has had a lot of friends because hes just a great guy. He was 22 when I met him and I would say for ten years he couldn't get a gf or have sex. He's a great looking guy also

I don't want to be in a loving relationship bro
They don't want to be happy. They just want to be victims. Glad this particular guy got his head straight. Very cool to see.
Incels are unhappy because they choose to be unhappy, whether they know it or not.

Just need to put in effort bro
A lot of incel could stop being incels if they made a bit of an effort, but they think the rest of the world should accommodate them instead.

People treat you like shit cause you don't like them bro
This is the fatal flaw of Incel philosophy: that their hatred of the world and the people that are in it is exactly what's preventing them from finding the true genuine love they desire..[]..Then, people will genuinely love you because you'd be a wonderful person who can both give and receive love in return.

I hate these assholes. What therapy you fucking retards? Therapy in no way will solve my unhappiness for my face.

not a word will be read with my eyes

So what? That just means he was a failed normie/chadlite/chad in the first place.

No one ever said that taking a shower doesn't work if you are good looking enough and you literally didn't take showers for weeks.

Why do they always assume incels haven't tried those things already?

Cuckmaxxed probably

How should I do all these things when I have to work the whole fucking day?

Just get therapy bro. Bet he used jbw game.

Americans are obsessed with that therapy thing. I don't see this being pushed anywhere else but in America. It must be a huge industry over there. If you're fat, it makes sense to lose weight since excessive fat on your face might be hiding your good bone structure.

IT says that women have preferences and tastes and that they're not homogeneous creatures. But they forget that the same thing can be applied to incels. A lot of us are fit, have jobs, friends but we still can't get a girlfriend. We're not the neckbeard virgins that they imagine in their heads.