Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie acted like he was my friend so he could get money from me

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
This is why I fucking hate normies so fucking much.
All they care about is progressing themselves, and they dont give a fuck who they have to manipulate to get there.
So I'm sitting in college studyceling by myself as a friendless loser like usual. And then this curry normie came up to me. He starts up a conversation about a bunch of stuff with me, and hes talking to me for about 2 minutes.
I was feeling a little bit weird and thought to myself "why the fuck is this random guy talking to me so much?" But I just thought maybe he wanted to make a friend.
Until a second later when the truth came out.
That normie faggot asked me for money, talking about "I'm so hungry rn"
Fuck you normie subhuman!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
He really thought i was gonna give him money so he can go support his landwhale that he orbits.
Maybe if that faggot actually friendmaxxed on me I would have given him some cash, but instead that piece of trash tried to relate to me and make me feel like a friend just so I'd give him some money.

Better no friends than fake friends

You will need to betabuxx as a friend soon lol. I use to pay protection money to bullys but it never worked anyway. Such greed.
Better no friends than fake friends

youngcel problems

Well your name is @FidelCashflow

So what do you expect:rolleyes:

Cuck if you give money to anyone without reward
Can't relate with u on this one
20200221 135929

if some fucker tried to do that to me id legit cuss him out

probably used the money to simp a foid :soy:

the friendpill destroyed me

I once tried something like this, but without talking very much. I just bluntly asked for money to pay 4 some papers. Needless to say that I failed hard.

Dumb nigger normies. How would you think that would work?

I'm surprised he didn't say his name was Chuck & he needed the money to fix your pc virus.

That shit happend to me time ago

Possibly he needed money for something important, but he could be a skimp that spent all his money on some e-thot.

This is why I fucking hate normies so fucking much.
All they care about is progressing themselves, and they dont give a fuck who they have to manipulate to get there.
So I'm sitting in college studyceling by myself as a friendless loser like usual. And then this curry normie came up to me. He starts up a conversation about a bunch of stuff with me, and hes talking to me for about 2 minutes.
I was feeling a little bit weird and thought to myself "why the fuck is this random guy talking to me so much?" But I just thought maybe he wanted to make a friend.
Until a second later when the truth came out.
That normie faggot asked me for money, talking about "I'm so hungry rn"
Fuck you normie subhuman!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
He really thought i was gonna give him money so he can go support his landwhale that he orbits.
Maybe if that faggot actually friendmaxxed on me I would have given him some cash, but instead that piece of trash tried to relate to me and make me feel like a friend just so I'd give him some money.
This is why I don’t have friends :feelsthink::feelsokman:

This is what happens to incels. We get explored. Used as tools. We aren't seem as humans. Only trash to despise or hosts for parasites