Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie acquaintance of mine said he'd be fine with getting cucked

• Thread starter TheSlippwrySeal
  • Start date
TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
He said that he would be ok with his gf fucking other men so long as it meant his gf was still willing to have sex with him when he wanted because apparently it doesn't matter if she doesn't get pregnant.

The definition of the word ''CUCK''. He is a failed human male in my eyes, make fun of him bro.

that's great, you should rape his gf

in minecraft of course

He sounds insecure. He probably thinks he can only get a girl who would cheat on him, no way he is actually 100% cool with it. This guy sounds like the biggest coper. :soy::soy::soy:

Ask to borrow his gf.

ask if he's ok with you having sex with his gf provided that the gf is fine with it

I'm ok with that if the cukism is reciprocal and everyone agree on that. But in most case it isn't. The guy is cucked, but if he ever watch another girl, the girl gets mad as if she was a model of virtue in the first place. Just fuck her by not fucking her.

Tell him to enjoy those inevitable STDs courtesy of Chad, Brad, and Tyrone

i'd like to chop that cunt up with one of my swords

tell him you hope he gets AIDS.

i'd like to chop that cunt up with one of my swords

It's called polyamorous relationship. It's a thing and it is recommended if you aren't strictly monogamous. According to a study, it can make up for better relationship and overall satisfaction in couples, especially if they are struggling with quality of sexual life and miss happiness in life. It is based on concept of ignoring your selfish ego, lowering emotional dependance (so heartbreaks doesn't hurt much) and general openness for love. Basicaly makes you less human in a sense that I understand basic moral values and is a result of liberation and hypergamy. I don't get it how can be someone happy with such setting, but it's actually popular so it can't be that bad I guess. Whatever floats your boat?