Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL normie absolutely wrecked by his foid

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
so check this out. this absolute fucking simp i know just got cucked. like, hardcore cucked. his now ex- toilet decided to tie the knot with some other normie, and guess who heard it through the grapevine? that's right, mr. fucking simp himself.
she did the ghost thing, just up and vanished. and then, out of the blue - bam! wedding photos start flooding in. i swear, i laughed so hard, i nearly spilled my cow piss.
funny thing is, they were "together" - and i use that term loosely - for like, what, 5 fucking years. you'd think he would have seen that coming, but nah, blinded by “love” or whatever bullshit they call it these days.
long story short, dude got played. and i'm just sitting here, sipping my beer, laughing my ass off at this glorious dumpster fire

this is what all normies deserve

the life of an average "at least I'm not an incel" cuck

Last edited:
so check this out. this absolute fucking simp i know just got cucked. like, hardcore cucked. his now ex- toilet decided to tie the knot with some other normie, and guess who heard it through the grapevine? that's right, mr. fucking simp himself.
she did the ghost thing, just up and vanished. and then, out of the blue - bam! wedding photos start flooding in. i swear, i laughed so hard, i nearly spilled my cow piss.
funny thing is, they were "together" - and i use that term loosely - for like, what, 5 fucking years. you'd think he would have seen that coming, but nah, blinded by “love” or whatever bullshit they call it these days.
long story short, dude got played. and i'm just sitting here, sipping my beer, laughing my ass off at this glorious dumpster fire
Thats insanely brootal

The key takeaway here is don't have average genes. It's better to be either chad or subhuman than a normie. This sort of shit would never happen to me. Even if I ever arrangemarriagemaxx I'll make sure the foid is from a poor family and has no other options. I'll also make sure her ass never leaves curryland (even if I travel) and I'll have a solid prenup deal that lets me run away if/as needed.

In reality this is the worst thing that could happen to a man, it is an act of public humiliation, and at the same time it is a blow to your heart, double catharsis. So, after all, incels don't miss anything by being alone, they can live in peace, without the uncertainty of a FOID cheating on them, infecting them with some venereal disease, or destroying their soul.

bahahaha i love when normies get a taste of there own medicine and a dose of the blackpill

writing is usually on the fking wall but retard cuck normies always miss it
:feelskek:

"hmm weird bae came back home with weird white cream on her face must be the cake she had earlier, i wanted to taste it cuz it kinda looked tasty :ahegao:"- normie cuck probably