Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normfags who demand private home ownership are all that's wrong with this world

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Greedy, capitalist cunts: the type who's jealous of some zoomer foid moron who makes a grand off a sellout post. They just want to OWN property because they themselves are OWNED by capitalism.

Greedy, capitalist cunts: the type who's jealous of some zoomer foid moron who makes a grand off a sellout post. They just want to OWN property because they themselves are OWNED by capitalism.
capitalism is subhuman as fuck and should be destroyed

Jews destroyed housing market through relentless speculation. They turned something essential into a tool of speculation and gambling for their cheap profits, and in the process they turned the masses into debt slave serfs who will forever keep the predatory jewish elites rich and comfortable.

Jews destroyed housing market through relentless speculation. They turned something essential into a tool of speculation and gambling for their cheap profits, and in the process they turned the masses into debt slave serfs who will forever keep the predatory jewish elites rich and comfortable.
:bigbrain:

Homeownership is nice actually and a reasonable goal one I accomplished problem is with a lot of those cunts they want a mcmansion in some rich neighbourhood meanwhile I settled for a 900 square foot house in a rural area

Homeownership is nice actually and a reasonable goal one I accomplished problem is with a lot of those cunts they want a mcmansion in some rich neighbourhood meanwhile I settled for a 900 square foot house in a rural area
OK, Kike.

If you think people shouldn't own houses you're a capitalist shill.

I think you're an idiot.
I think you're R-tarded. If you don't own your house, rich people do. Which makes you a slave. Capitalism exists, you can't opt out of it.

I think you're R-tarded. If you don't own your house, rich people do. Which makes you a slave. Capitalism exists, you can't opt out of it.
Just accept society the way it is and don't question it theory.

Just accept society the way it is and don't question it theory.
You are indeed R-tarded. People who "demand" private home ownership are "questioning" the way it is.