Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Normfags states that the Vikings were incels and the conquistadors were also incels

tandoorichickencel

tandoorichickencel

Officer
Normfag goes into the history of inceldom

WatER. Chad stays comfy with his harem while incels are sent to war and brutality.

But they were all married and cucking their wifes by raping defeated women all the time, how could they be incels?

But they were all married and cucking their wifes by raping defeated women all the time, how could they be incels?
all of them were raised my moms

Funny how these people are rewriting history to fit the gynocentrist narrative

Pay attention to this video : can’t you feel how weak that man is ? She’s in control and he want to make sure that whatever he says makes her feel good.

Peak cuckism

No, young men being virgin were absolutely not common before the modern era ( idgaf about that study saying that “ most men never reproduced “ and similar gynocentric science )

Just look at your grand fathers picture, he’d 100% be incel today

My own grand father was a shorter man, he met my grandmother while she was in her garden as he was walking down the street. Asked her out ( with her parents approval ofc ) and it just worked, they ended up Marrying and having a family.

He had nothing special and was blue pilled to the core, he didn’t have game, money or chads face. He was just a guy with a decent job.

The norm was that young virgin women married young Virgin men , and because there’s a ratio of about 1/1 it just worked : most young, average men indeed had access to sex.

On the other hand, young women DID NOT had unlimited access to chad cock with 0 repercussion due to contraception and feminism. They had to choose Wisely and they did.

I also dislike how this fucking cuck and that brown whore talk down about monasteries : these monks had 10x their IQ, actually controlled their urges ( contrary to that sluT ) and didn’t put females on a pedestal.

Last edited: