Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Normfag propaganda on "Virginity"

F

foosballcel

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/QMlI778Jhsg

"Ooh, why yes I am a full blooded VeRgEeN. It's not because I am ugly or an iNkwELL, I just try to save myself for marriage or religion"

They say all of this while the guys are trying hard off the camera not to vent their sexual frustrations on our sites because of their certain looks factor and the foids are secretly off screwing Chad (the proof is if their hymen is still intact which isn't known) coping as a "virgin" to get some "woe is me" attention out of it.

I don't even know why this shit was in my recommended to begin with, seems like Jewtube is trying to track me down or something....

Here's a goodie I found from the comment section as well:

Funny how his name is "Jordan Bennett", which sounds similar to "Jordan Barrett", a model I only heard of through the blackpill area of the internet.

Jfl... This is truly Purgatory we live in, boyos.

The guy at the start - yes, you are an incel, you ugly fuck.

View: https://youtu.be/QMlI778Jhsg

"Ooh, why yes I am a full blooded VeRgEeN. It's not because I am ugly or an iNkwELL, I just try to save myself for marriage or religion"

They say all of this while the guys are trying hard off the camera not to vent their sexual frustrations on our sites because of their certain looks factor and the foids are secretly off screwing Chad (the proof is if their hymen is still intact which isn't known) coping as a "virgin" to get some "woe is me" attention out of it.

I don't even know why this shit was in my recommended to begin with, seems like Jewtube is trying to track me down or something....

Here's a goodie I found from the comment section as well:
View attachment 461333
View attachment 461334

Funny how his name is "Jordan Bennett", which sounds similar to "Jordan Barrett", a model I only heard of through the blackpill area of the internet.

Jfl... This is truly Purgatory we live in, boyos.

You made me discover that channel right now, and its literally a living meme. Straight out of 4chan hivemind.

Not one Planck time.

No foid past 17 is a virgin, and the ones in this video look to be mid 20s.

No foid past 17 is a virgin, and the ones in this video look to be mid 20s.
several foids in this vid said sucking doesn't count as losing virginity

so we know the situation with them

several foids in this vid said sucking doesn't count as losing virginity

so we know the situation with them
Yeah, fuck that, these foids who claim to be virgin but have either gave blowjobs or taken it up the ass piss me off so much. Or even worse, those “born again virgins”.