Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normeis

Currycel abomation

Currycel abomation

You either die an incel or live long enough to bec
-
Sorry for shit posting
but I hate normal they make me puke they virtue signaling their denialism
Thier hatred towards concepts that r not in line mainstream ideology
And what their liberal university tell them
there obsession with trivial thing like the tone of language used in a twitter post
and micro aggressions
their disgusting ignorance of realissues
Fuck normeis I fuking hate then more than women much more than women
Die die die
Tell me why u guys hate normies

hate for not helping me to search for cute adorable loli waifu of culture

I hate them for denying basic facts, for example looks theory which is basic commonsense.

i can be your loli waifu...
Just travel there first

I don't think normies care that much about micro agressions or the tone of Twitter posts. Those are the concerns of febrile milennials/zoomers in their teens and twenties -- generally liberal urbanites, and primarily wahmens. The normiest normies, especially if aged 30 or over, think that stuff is dumb or don't even know or care about it and are busy with their jobs, families and normie friends. I don't really hate or dislike normies.

coz they arent better than us but trying to pretend like they are
and they are carrot iq at average
Yeah they think hey r batter then us cuzz they'r doing the think and have the moral high ground

I hate normies because they are the majority of the population that are against us and everything we stand for.

Because they are dragged with women, they are the culprits of the power that women now have and they will not hesitate for a second to disrespect you to them look good with a vagina.

idk since only males im communicating with is my brother and father and they r ok
R u a young middle class neet bro unfortunately I live in indian so I have to deal with normies all day long
Also its important to remember that normies men r what enable women
By supporting laws and legislation that support women
By financially supporting even mediocre looking thots on social media and showering then complements
By having on real men and incels

R u a young middle class neet bro unfortunately I live in indian so I have to deal with normies all day long
Also its important to remember that normies men r what enable women
By supporting laws and legislation that support women
By financially supporting even mediocre looking thots on social media and showering then complements
By having on real men and incels
yeah u r in way worse situation

for being ratarded and thinking their dipshits

there obsession with trivial thing like the tone of language used in a twitter post
and micro aggressions
What's wrong with micro aggressions? An incel's life is a long rope of micro aggressions with which they will eventually hang themselves.

What's wrong with micro aggressions? An incel's life is a long rope of micro aggressions with which they will eventually hang themselves.
Ahhhhhh but u see micro aggressions only exist for normie shit like miss genderimg someone or the tone used to criticize a minority leader other it's open season on. Nerds and incels we r told to suck it upp

normies are retarded thats why i hate them