Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normans are responsible for most crimes against women

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It took me one second of my time to google homicide crimes committed against women. It turns out that incels are not the ones responsible for such crimes. The majority of those type of crimes were committed by men who had been in a relationship with the victims. Those men were not incels. They were in long term relationships with their victims.

We can't even get a girlfriend. How are we dangerous? we're in no position to abuse anyone. I believe most people here would be happy if they were able to get a single girl to say "yes". I doubt they'd take that relationship for granted since it took them so long to get it. On the other hand, normies, Chads and Tyrones have always had a sex life. They don't think twice before murdering women.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/pd-gl...cle_273b7e70-9cfe-11e9-b441-bb3f647c48b0.html

These are two cases which anyone can easily find on the internet. There are thousands of cases like these every year. Once again, none of the men involved were incels.

Brutal expose of the normies

Tbh a lot of it is based normies beating the shit out of their women after they cheat or something

Well not surprise for me, normies think that they are holy but truth is a little bit more brutal.

Sexhavers need to be monitored and considered a societal threat

makes sense. incels dont have a good reason to start killing random women.

They said the same shit about bianca how some incel killed her even though he was one of the men she wasfucking. It's just a wich hunt against undesirables.

incels are the least violent men

They said the same shit about bianca how some incel killed her even though he was one of the men she wasfucking. It's just a wich hunt against undesirables.

The media is not concerned about divulging the truth to its audience. They just want to sell their stories; they'll go to any lengths to fabricate a commercially viable narrative.

i think the majority of violence against women is classified as "domestic violence",
so it's clearly done by sex havers.

Domestic violence doesn't really exist

We're a convenient scapegoat

Incels are the nicest and least violent people. Even if you take the troll post seriously normies and people who get laid do and say way worse shit because they get away with so many things and think their invincible because their looks allow them to get love, sex, and validation no matter what they do. All the incels you here about it's always a tragic backstory where they get mocked constantly for the way they look e.g.Marc Lepine got bullied badly for having bad acne.

Basically normies want to think the world is just and they can't imagine that a bad person gets gfs and has tons of friends. It's like how with people calling out pokimane with being ugly without makeup that the go to response is that if you say she's ugly you are a virgin incel, even though plenty of bad people become rich and successful. I had a friend that openly mocked fat girls and he still got girlfriends.

The eyes fallacy aka halo v failo.

They associate negative connotations with ugly or undesireable ppl whilst attractive or popular folk clearly shit rainbows.

Norms cannot objectively look at the facts that show it's the ppl they perceived as good that are responsible for the bad shit as it turns out to admit as such would be to admit they have been tricked & no one wants to admit that they have a weakness in judging character; they failed at using their radar correctly. This would give way to paranoia that the next person they see in a positive way might be a few years away from doing terrible shit & they cannot handle that thought.

If he has a gf, a dog, a high status job, lots of friends etc.... He cannot possibly be bad, meanwhile; look at that ugly loser, why's he always on his own, I bet he's a pedo or tortures animals. Whys he on his own? Because ppl forced him there through constant bullying, exclusion from groups, nasty rumours spread about, npcs really don't understand what it's like to be the outcast as they've never been there but put others there in some cases intentionally & in others passively as they fear the social stigma rubbing off on themselves if they dare associate with the loser but hey ppl are mostly good right?????!!!

It's the availability heuristic, really.

Numerous murders happen on a weekly basis. How do you remember some and forget others? Perhaps it's a particularly attractive or wealthy victim. Perhaps it's the gruesome method of disposal. Or perhaps it's the murderer's characteristics.

Ugly and incel murderers stand out by nature of their unattractiveness; when they think "foid murdered", their mind is much more likely to recall the cases where the murderer was ugly, and where the murderer committed his crime because of social and romantic rejection.

Over time, this will affect their perceptions of murderers in general, which in turn molds their memories such that they are even likelier to remember certain murderers. This sets up a positive feedback loop.

I highly recommend Nobel-winner Daniel Kahneman's book, "Thinking, Fast and Slow", if you're interested in social psychology.

These are bad news

We need to be the main offenders, let the foids and normies feel our hatred

"L-look at these p-psychopathtic inkwells, they're the m-monsters!!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

"H-hey inkwell she wasn't s-supposed to know that t-theyre the m-monsters, psychopaths are d-deceiving!!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

JFL at people getting scared of incels when in reality it's all scalegoating; need a cause? he was an incel, case solved, good job people. truth is anyone could become criminals given correct circumstances

anyone else laugh their ass off at the absolutely ridiculous movie-style choir of gasps when the guilty verdict was announced

SPORTS CHAD........ IS GUILTY ???????????????

duh, most violence happens in relationships
despite making up only 10% of the society, chads are responsible for nearly all crime

But they still have better personalities than us teehee