Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normans and Elliot

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Look at comments about supreme gentelmen, how much normies hate incels with inhuman passion. Even tho i don't idolize him, it's amazing how based he was and is actions are since it's 7 years after he is talking about.
I hate normies i wish they suffered with autism and schizo and ultra giga mega manlet 5'6 height and if they would same person as they are. Life is about relativism not absolutism/objectivism

@your personality

i don't like elliot, but there are many parallels between his life and mine. we are both hapas condemned to a life of inceldom and scorned by the world

i don't like elliot, but there are many parallels between his life and mine. we are both hapas condemned to a life of inceldom and scorned by the world
the life of a hapa is a cruel joke

If a foid just gave Elliot a hug he would have turned out alright. Anyone with a soul would understand this.

The problem is, no one told him that the love he wanted (to BE loved) was feminine in nature. If he felt more ashamed about yearning to love in that kind of way maybe he would have learned to cope better.

Last edited:
Screenshot 208

ihatewomen.jpg