Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normalshits aren't self isolating

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
The apartment next door had a party last night. Normalshits aren't self isolating, they are having more sex behind your back than ever before and the radio is blaring out "we'll get through this together keep up the good work" daily.

The apartment next door had a party last night. Normalshits aren't self isolating, they are having more sex behind your back than ever before and the radio is blaring out "we'll get through this together keep up the good work" daily.
Call the police

They can't exist as we do.

Doctors aren't either. Corona virus is a fucking hoax.

They never been in a genetic quarantine like most of us

Last edited:
This has been evident since it started. You can put all the 6' tape you want on grocery store floors... people is people.

This has been evident since it started. You can put all the 6' tape you want on grocery store floors... people is people.
All the girls stay very far away from me when I go outside. They must really be concerned for my wellbeing to keep such a large distance.

Just let them infect each other and die

All the girls stay very far away from me when I go outside. They must really be concerned for my wellbeing to keep such a large distance.
I take it back, foids aren't evil at all. Didn't realize they cared about us that much and for decades!

Their job requires them to be close to people and interact with them there is nothing they can do.

no it's a fucking hoax. The deaths coming from this is fbi extinction agenda.

no it's a fucking hoax. The deaths coming from this is fbi extinction agenda.

Hospitals are now separated into 2 parts,Corona-treating part and normal patient part.
These doctors are from non-corona treating part of the hospital,since people are paranoid about hospitals being the breeding ground for this virus and care about their hygenes more they dont go to hospitals anymore.
Keep that facebook conspiracy shit shit away from me Boomercel

Hospitals are now separated into 2 parts,Corona-treating part and normal patient part.
These doctors are from non-corona treating part of the hospital,since people are paranoid about hospitals being the breeding ground for this virus and care about their hygenes more they dont go to hospitals anymore.
Keep that facebook conspiracy shit shit away from me Boomercel
Big cope. Even if true hospitals are closed killing more people than your phony virus ever did, schlomo.

It's a test to see how fast we're gonna give up our rights and it went perfectly.

yes that's exactly what it is

:bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy:

Big cope. Even if true hospitals are closed killing more people than your phony virus ever did, schlomo.

It's a test to see how fast we're gonna give up our rights and it went perfectly.
Everything ı dont like is a cope huuur duurr

I live next to a low-tier Chad. Normie-tier guy I guess.
I keep hearing him have girls over his apartment and it is annoying as fuck. I'm at home and working online and just hear, "Whooooooo!" or shouting from his apartment and I know it is him having fun with a girl friend of his. Pisses me the fuck off!

He used to have 1 girl over the weekend. That was usual. I'd sometimes catch a glimpse of his catch on Friday nights and think he was pretty cool for getting laid. But now this shit is infuriating! He's bringing over 2-3 girls a week now. DURING THE WEEK!! It's like these fucking hoes have nothing better to do so just go around to random guy's apartments to get dicked down like the fucking hoes they are.

I live next to a low-tier Chad. Normie-tier guy I guess.
I keep hearing him have girls over his apartment and it is annoying as fuck. I'm at home and working online and just hear, "Whooooooo!" or shouting from his apartment and I know it is him having fun with a girl friend of his. Pisses me the fuck off!

He used to have 1 girl over the weekend. That was usual. I'd sometimes catch a glimpse of his catch on Friday nights and think he was pretty cool for getting laid. But now this shit is infuriating! He's bringing over 2-3 girls a week now. DURING THE WEEK!! It's like these fucking hoes have nothing better to do so just go around to random guy's apartments to get dicked down like the fucking hoes they are.
Legit suifuel.

My brother brings his gf over every other day, I just want to watch anime and build Lego in peace